Poll: Would you risk it without a condom?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you risk it without a condom?
Yes
20 22%
Noway
70 78%
Voters: 90.
Do use like using condoms? Or would use prefer to risk it?
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.

Yeah I agree, if norway wasn't there the islands would look like a penis.
And that penis needs a condom so NOWAY!
Quote by irishman
wearing condoms during sex is like wearing socks in the bath

I would sig that if i could be bothered XD
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
I would only advise going without a condom if you're in a long term relationship, the
girl is on the pill and you have both had checks for STIs. If you wear non latex it isn't so bad, Avanti ultimas from Durex are pretty good but they are ridiculously priced in England at least; around £7 for 5 in Boots.
i don't like condoms, myself. i find it makes sex a bit painful.

but there you go.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
I don't LIKE using condoms but I wouldn't want to chance not using them. The fact that they cost more than cigarettes in england annoys the hell out of me though.
-_0
I don't like condoms, but I wouldn't risk it without one. You've either got to be a complete ass, or you plan on looking after the kid if you get her pregnant.

Or like what Sweet Leaf says.
I believe condoms have a... 98% (or 97%?) success rate, but the pill has 99%. So you're much better off when the girl is on the pill than using a condom. So long as you're not going to transmit STDs.

But man, condoms have been annoying the hell out of me recently. They're really tight, and you can FEEL them the whole time, just clinging to you. Feels like wearing a rubber glove. It's horrible >.<
And they smell.
But yeah the main thing I hate about them is how tight they are... kinda hurts a bit putting them on, and I always end up with a ring pressed into my skin lol. Wouldn't want a bigger one, 'cause wouldn't want to chance it falling off, but still they're tight and horrible.

That being said I wouldn't risk it at all without her being on the pill. It's not worth it.
I didn't have a signature until now.
Last edited by Scourge at Jan 22, 2007,
Quote by Stu-_0
I don't LIKE using condoms but I wouldn't want to chance not using them. The fact that they cost more than cigarettes in england annoys the hell out of me though.

you can get them free from a family planning clinic.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
<//////>~ dA
Taking a risk of having a child at the age of 18?

never!
books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke.

UG Profile
Quote by faqu
Taking a risk of having a child at the age of 18?

never!

which is why i'm on the pill
<//////>~ dA
I'd only not use a condom if i was actually trying to have a baby.
I like blowing up comdoms at gigs......

Proud to be a Virgin, RIGHT HERE!
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
[huge ****ing picture]

"The Unites States Government has not recognized the incorporation of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania into the Soviet Union".

It's hard getting respect when America doesn't recognize you. But i suppose it gets even harder when you're getting teabagged by Finland
Only if you are both smashed, and you don't even realise that she's trying to bang you up the ass, would I not wear a condom.
Quote by sTjImMy83091

You're my new idol.

Quote by Liberation
Mike_rocka_boy, I know this is offtopic, but Id like to commend you on being the smartest 12 year old Ive seen today, you actually know spelling and grammar!
So everyone here who is pro condom.. have you ever had sex without? Or even more importantly, have you ever had sex at all?

Condoms should only be used when you go home with a girl you don't know/trust, otherwise pullout + pill combo should be more than sufficient.
Quote by teegman
So everyone here who is pro condom.. have you ever had sex without? Or even more importantly, have you ever had sex at all?

Condoms should only be used when you go home with a girl you don't know/trust, otherwise pullout + pill combo should be more than sufficient.

db silly, pulling out is known to not work at all.

condoms are sensible if you don't want to get STI's.
<//////>~ dA
Quote by Gaz_m2k5

on topic, i voted noway, if no other prevention is used. for one night stands, i would use a condom anyway, to protect myself from STDs.
Last edited by IbanezSA160 at Jan 22, 2007,
Quote by screwup30
Do use like using condoms? Or would use prefer to risk it?

What do you mean by "Or do prefer to risk it"?

There is a slim to no chance of a guy getting HIV from a chick. The "receiver" is the one at risk, in this case is the female.

The only risk a guy is at, is when he is copping up the arse by another guy. (the receiver).

This is because the walls of the rectal passage absorbs the contaminated sperm (very much like suppositories). It is also a pleasant environment for a virus to survive, warm and wet.

EDIT

However, there is a risk of other STD's. (but not HIV).
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
Last edited by DJaye at Jan 22, 2007,
Quote by DJaye
What do you mean by "Or do prefer to risk it"?

There is a slim to no chance of a guy getting HIV from a chick. The "receiver" is the one at risk, in this case is the female.

The only risk a guy is at, is when he is copping up the arse by another guy. (the receiver).

This is because the walls of the rectal passage absorbs the contaminated sperm (very much like suppositories). It is also a pleasant environment for a virus to survive, warm and wet.

EDIT

However, there is a risk of other STD's. (but not HIV).

Are you saying that a man can't get HIV unless he's gay?

Quote by Kidshealth.org
How does someone become infected? HIV can be spread through sexual intercourse if one of the partners has the virus. The virus can be spread through an infected person's blood, semen, and secretions from the cervix (part of a female's uterus) or vagina. HIV can travel to another person through cuts and sores on the penis, rectum (the last part of the intestine that connects to the anus), vagina, or skin around the genitals and probably the mouth and other mucous membranes. These cuts or sores are often so small that a person isn't even aware of them. Girls and guys who have a discharge (an abnormal fluid coming from the vagina or penis) or genital sores because they have a sexually transmitted disease are at increased risk for infection. HIV can be spread sexually from a man to a woman, a woman to a man, a man to a man, and a woman to a woman.

These guys don't agree.
I would go without once me and my lady had both been tested for STI's, and if she went on the pill.

Other than that, condoms all the way.

Before you shack up, wrap up!
My girlfriend is on the contraceptive needle. Condoms are shit

Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Laney VC15
Boss DS-1
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
I will use them

off topic in Montreal's airport, in the mens bathroom there is a condom with rubber balls on the outside for extra pleasure, are these sold normally or is that an unique thing??
um...its sort of relative but I've been wondering. Ive been told that antibiotics screw with birth control. I'm on broad spectrum, pretty strong antibiotics, and I know that people have with allergic reactions to penecillin have had allergic reactions from having sex with people on penicillin. So I'm guessing some amount of antibiotics would be transfered during sex, so does anyone know if this would increase the risk of pregnancy ?
Quote by Def
um...its sort of relative but I've been wondering. Ive been told that antibiotics screw with birth control. I'm on broad spectrum, pretty strong antibiotics, and I know that people have with allergic reactions to penecillin have had allergic reactions from having sex with people on penicillin. So I'm guessing some amount of antibiotics would be transfered during sex, so does anyone know if this would increase the risk of pregnancy ?

I found this when i googled it:
Quote by Google
Some antibiotics may reduce the effectiveness of the pill in some women. Talk to your doctor or nurse about a back-up method of birth control if she or he prescribes antibiotics. You will need to visit you doctor for a prescription and to make sure you are not having problems.

So yeah, i think there's a possibility, just be careful with this kind of stuff...