Page 1 of 4
soo yaaa , how many gfs have u had in ur life, and if ur a girl then how many bf's but ppl say it doesnt matter how many but how long u stayd iwht them so????
As of now, one, which has lasted almost a year.
Quote by 94 hours

Quote by dumps
i dont really know what is good so maybe you guys could give me some suggestions of a good practice amp with some a effects between 70 and 100pound. cheers

your buying an amp based on weight??
as of now, also one thats been going for four months plus the other 5 times we've gone out so it totals up to about a year.
Quote by dethofmoo
haha you said shlong. that means penis. haha your hair is like a penis. penis-hair!

Quote by Vin2254
I once strummed so hard the earth cracked in two and satan rose from the firey pits of hell and marveled in my glorious strumming abilities. True story.
5 GF's. the longest lasting 3 1/2 months

And im unhappy about it.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I vote you for Australian of the Year.

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I call bullsh*t. White people don't get sacked.

Visit my friends Site
none and im 14 i will when im 16 because i dont really see the point if you cant have sex yet.... but id still go out with one. im not really that attractiv, but i can play guitar and im usually known as one of the best pay-outer in school y'know i can really make the best calls on anyone im not being pompous everyday at school id make a call and everyones pissing themselves hi fiving me and going "Good Call!"
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
my first boyfriend = one week.

second boyfriend = two years.

girlfriend = one week.

third boyfriend = three days.

fourth boyfriend = two weeks.

fifth boyfriend = two months.

sixth "boyfriend"/one night stand = two nights.

so, five boyfriends, one one night stand, and one girlfriend.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by rock_metal_fan
learn to spell!!!

What? Am I so dumb that you can't understand what I'm trying to say?

Fixed
Quote by 94 hours

Quote by dumps
i dont really know what is good so maybe you guys could give me some suggestions of a good practice amp with some a effects between 70 and 100pound. cheers

your buying an amp based on weight??
Quote by Shredlet
none and im 14 i will when im 16 because i dont really see the point if you cant have sex yet.... but id still go out with one. im not really that attractiv, but i can play guitar and im usually known as one of the best pay-outer in school y'know i can really make the best calls on anyone im not being pompous everyday at school id make a call and everyones pissing themselves hi fiving me and going "Good Call!"

1. It's not about sex.
2. I lost it at 15, nothing stops you.
3. No matter how ugly you are, there's always someone for ya.
Quote by esther_mouse

girlfriend = one week.

Nice work
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I vote you for Australian of the Year.

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I call bullsh*t. White people don't get sacked.

Visit my friends Site
Quote by Xeus
your going to be very popular esther mouse lol

1 that lasted about 6 months and that was 3 years ago

why?
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
<//////>~ dA
Quote by Craigo
1. It's not about sex.
2. I lost it at 15, nothing stops you.
3. No matter how ugly you are, there's always someone for ya.

Thankyou Craigo, although your avatar reminds me of sex
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Pfft, 16 and still none. I've stopped caring by now. It'll come, my lifes perfectly fine without. And girlfriends can lead to a load of trouble.

And being ugly does disadvantage you, trust me. Stupid people insulting me, I hate them. My insult barrier is like iron now

I still like life though
I'm in the 'Australia FTW' Club. Join

Hi
zero
"Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." - Richard Feynman
Well, there was one. But she was like obsessive. One day she says she's my girlfriend, I had no idea what was going on. About 3 weeks later, I get a slap and a "I'm leaving you". I was real scared.

Hi
Quote by esther_mouse

girlfriend = one week.

How does a One Night Stand go for two nights?

As for me, I haven't had any girlfriends. And I'm at the ripe old age of 13.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
My first was a week, my second was a week, my third was 2 months, my fourth was 1 year 11 months and 2 weeks, and my 5th has been with me for almost 2 months. I don't see the point in not going out with somebody until you can have sex because I haven't yet and I almost dated a chick for 2 years, and I'm 18.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
im 15 and started dating when i was 13. ive had 3:

1st for 14 months
2nd for 5 months
3rd for 2 months

Quote by Shredlet
none and im 14 i will when im 16 because i dont really see the point if you cant have sex yet....

where do you live? here its legal when u turn ten

SUCKER!!

Quote by Shredlet
but i can play guitar and im usually known as one of the best pay-outer in school y'know i can really make the best calls on anyone im not being pompous everyday at school id make a call and everyones pissing themselves hi fiving me and going "Good Call!"

oh that was SO pathetic...
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
Quote by Alter-Bridge
How does a One Night Stand go for two nights?

As for me, I haven't had any girlfriends. And I'm at the ripe old age of 13.

well, i wouldn't expect a 13 year old to know

but basically, we slept together, he said he didn't want a relationship (i'd liked this guy for ages), then two days later he comes round, we sleep together again, and then don't speak for months.
<//////>~ dA
Quote by rustic_metal

oh that was SO pathetic...

How's this sound: FUCK. YOU.

Hi
Last edited by JD7 at Jan 22, 2007,
I'm not even going to try and count because that would reveal my age. I'm old enough to be your mother's and for some of you...your grandmother! (the thirteen year old, at least.) This thread is really quite pathetic.
Co-Founder of the Peace Club
PM me or peanut head to join.

there is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. my brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
1. bf-2 months
2. bf-2/3 months
3. bf-a week
4. bf-ditto
5. gf-over 2 years
6. gf-a bit over 1 month

yup
one for 3 years then she emmigrated last year we're still friends though.

0 days.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
0 and im 18 :'(
well ****it im not emo i never cried about it and im not gonna start now .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I've had 3. The first 2 wernt actual proper relationships, just some childish thing you do as a kid. My first (and only) serious relationship was in July and lasted about 6 weeks on and off. So technically i've had 3, but only 1 i would actually count.
I'm 18 and I've never had one, and apparently I'm not ugly, a lot of girls like me. Though with this new haircut... I think that'll change, god I don't wanna go to school today.

I'm shy...
Quote by rock_metal_fan
soo yaaa , how many gfs have u had in ur life, and if ur a girl then how many bf's but ppl say it doesnt matter how many but how long u stayd iwht them so????

I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
^^^^^^ lol sorry i was typing really fast and english is not my first language so i make it aas eassy as possible
It started when I was 15 (I'm 16 now) and it lasted for about a year and 3 months, I'm sure it was just that specific relationship, but so far, I like being single better. (And no, I'm not saying that out of spite, we're still casual friends and I broke up with her, she just wasn't the one for me).
i'll go from 3 years ago (when i was 15), because everything before that was too insubstantial to be counted.

1st gf - 3 months
2nd gf - 2 weeks, cheating cow
1st bf - 5 months
2nd bf - 2 months
3rd bf - 1 year
4th bf - 2 months (ish)
3rd gf - 3 months, cheating cow

current guy - 1 month so far
Quote by hollywoodfallen

1st gf - 3 months
2nd gf - 2 weeks, cheating cow
1st bf - 5 months
2nd bf - 2 months
3rd bf - 1 year
4th bf - 2 months (ish)
3rd gf - 3 months, cheating cow

current guy - 1 month so far

a list like that could turn anyone gay

a grand total of 0 for me, but im only 15, so feck it!
.My Rig.

Ibanez GAX75
Laney LV300T
Behringer UD100 ULTRA DISTORTION [lol]
Dano Octave Metal
Dunlop Crybaby
Page 1 of 4