I'm Thinking of getting a dean from hell but theres alot of mixed messages about the quality of Dean guitars, and that there not really worth the money so if anyone who owns one played or does really know what there talking about can help it would be great

My Gear:
Jackson RR3
squire stratocaster (for sale)
marshall MG50DFX
digitech metal master
yes, they are, but not as good as a top of the range esp, jackson or ibanez
Quote by yawn
Wikipedia articles are my inspiration.

www.myspace.com/symmetry4321

Custom Strat
Roland Cube 30 (soon upgrading to Peavy Valveking 112)
Danelectro FAB Metal
Marshall VT-1

RIP Chris Benoit
Try before you buy. Thats all thats really important.
Basses
Ibanez Gio GSR100 w/ SDs

Amps
Acoustic B200
Right, the thing with dean is (What i've gathered at least) you have to be rich or famous to have a good dean guitar, most of the decent ones have DIME slapped on them and the others are signature models, I own a dean that has had to be slapped with duct tape as its so badly damaged after under a year of being owned.
I own a dean that has had to be slapped with duct tape as its so badly damaged after under a year of being owned

Sounds to me like someone needs to look after there guitar better!

Back on topic...

Dean guitars are good but like most guitar manufacturers the low end ones aren't really worth getting. I've got an ML which is a really cool shape, really comfortable to play (sitting and standing) and the neck rivals any Ibanez I've played. Most high end Deans have Floyd Rose tremolos and a choice of either Dimarzio or EMG pickups so you know you're gonna get good tone.

Personally I think the Dimebag models are over-priced for what they are as most of them are made in China and have LFR tremolos and crap stock pickups. The USA made ones are miles better but most of them are £2000+
Also try ot avoid ones with dimebucker pickups coz they sound really muddy and sh!t!
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
If i was you id look into a new amp :c
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
yeah theyre pretty good. only tried 2-3 but for the money, you could get something better and more suited to what you play.

get a better amp.

better amp > better guitar
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
not sure about a new amp havent thought that much about it and i dont know much about them i play a lot of metal if you havent already guessed, any you'd care to recomend though
Deans are good guitars, but seeing as you've already got an RR3 (Which owns any high-end Dean), I'd say put your money towards a new amp.
Quote by Cecil Gonzales
Sounds to me like someone needs to look after there guitar better!

I treat it fine, I don't go out of my way to look after it but I don't like throw it about and knock it all oevr the place, plus its the pickups that were busted so it wasn't my fault.