please somebody teach me how to build the very simplest amp? I know nothing about schematic...

I do not have any amp yet, and dont have much money to buy one... so i will rather go with build its only.

Firstly , pleace teach me the very basic on building an amp, I dont mind the sound. And use very simple electrical components...

For me, as it can sound off, thats ok...
thanks, sorry for bad language, hope you understands..

thank you again and please....
My Gear:

Guitar : Ibanez RG350EX 400 dollar US
Pick : ernie Ball - half a dollar
Amp : borrowing friend
Pedal : behringer metal pedal

------------------------------------------------------------------------

'I trust no talent'
I don't think it's possible to just teach somebody to build amps. It takes time, experimenting, and personal experience, coupled with lots of reading.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Hey if a completely untrained 9 year old vietnamese kid can do it, so can you!
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
I don't think it's possible to just teach somebody to build amps. It takes time, experimenting, and personal experience, coupled with lots of reading.

Agreed

YOu can't just jump into something even if it is very simple. YOu should always read and research heavily. then read what you have read to make sure you understand. Make notes, buy the parts and look at them. Find out what each one does.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Orange Rocker 30 head and a Tiny Terror
Quote by shav0r

KOREAN, dammit, KOREAN!

But mass-production amps are different. How different? Monumentally.
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!
Quote by shav0r

Anybody can do it just following a set of hard instructions. The thing is, who here is willing to give him those had instructions? I help people out on here because it's psychologically satisfying to help people learn to do something. Just giving instructions to get an outcome while completely bypassing any understanding of the subject of hand isn't satisfying, nor helpful to the trainee.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
ermm.... if you could lists all the components needed for building the simplest amp, that help me a lots!!! damn lots!! Because i know nothing much about any component... so i can look at my local store.. and the rest i will find it my self...

please and thank you...
My Gear:

Guitar : Ibanez RG350EX 400 dollar US
Pick : ernie Ball - half a dollar
Amp : borrowing friend
Pedal : behringer metal pedal

------------------------------------------------------------------------

'I trust no talent'
Quote by MrCarrot
Why not just buy an amp.....?

Was thinking that myself.

To the threadstarter:

It's not worth it unless you know what you're doing. You admittedly know nothing about amps or electronics. No hard instructions will help if you don't have a solid foundation in electronics to start with. By the time you have a 'cheap' amp built, you'll have spent more in parts (and most likely some replacement parts too) than you would have buying a small practice amp.

Seriously, you're not going to be able to build your own amp for under $100, and for that price, there are many small practice amps available to you.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor