View poll results: Have you played it?
Yes - it's good
17 63%
Yes - it's bad
2 7%
No
8 30%
Voters: 27.
Hell yeah, it's brilliant. I got on Cube about a month ago and it is awesome, I really enjoyed that game, all the way through. There's some really new aspects and the graphics are really nice.

I'm thinking about going through it again in a few weeks.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I've got it for the Wii and its actually the best game I have, its suberb. You won't regret buying it, trust me. I think the 'cube version is a mirror image of the Wii version, but that won't take anything away from it.
www.myspace.com/nopeepingcommatom

Quote by Braindoctor
Dont ask for buttsecks straight away , wait about 3 minutes then WHAM stick it in her butt.

This guy knows his stuff!
I have it on Wii. It is a good game. Slightly over rated, but a very enjoyable experience.
Quote by DeSean
I have it on Wii. It is a good game. Slightly over rated, but a very enjoyable experience.

A few weeks ago you were saying it's better than OoT...
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I want it more than anything .
Take a look to the sky just before you die...it's the last time you will...
Quote by Smokey Amp

A few weeks ago you were saying it's better than OoT...

It is better than OoT...
Quote by magicninja_
I think it's better OoT and I've played through it twice.

I started my second playthrough, but im only about an hour and a half in. I must have completed Ocarina of Time at least 15 times. Ocarina of Time seems rather bland in comparison to Twilight Princess. A Link To The Past is still the best Zelda game.
I'm playing OoT master quest again after completing TP, its a hard call, I can't decide =[

I would say TP with the new controller, its a lot more fun with it than the old controller. But without the controller, it would be a draw.
www.myspace.com/nopeepingcommatom

Quote by Braindoctor
Dont ask for buttsecks straight away , wait about 3 minutes then WHAM stick it in her butt.

This guy knows his stuff!
Oh, Smokey Amp finally got it then?

I have it on Wii, and I like it
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Wind Waker>TP
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
I was going to buy a Wii mainly for this game...

But is it the same game on gamecube then? even graphically?

Cheers.
Quote by Demon Wolf
Wind Waker>TP

Couldn't agree more dude. It just love how big a community there is in Wind Waker, while in TP, there are only three people living in Kakariko Village (for example)! wtf?! The story just isn't good enough. In Wind Waker they changed so much, but still kept the most important parts. They tried to do the same in TP, but IMO they didn't pull it off.

Sure the graphics are nice 'n all, but it just doesn't feel like I'm in hyrule....don't know what's wrong, but there sure is something
I'm almost up to ganon on the wii, I must have had to look up a guide about 8 ****ing times, it's rediculous.

Anyway, they had better put: instruments, transforming masks, ad boating into the next one. I was ****ing pissed when they put that stupid little piece of grass in for nostalgia.
Dickless.
Quote by Demon Wolf
Wind Waker>TP

No.

I'm playing WW now and I'm telling you, the last part of the game is so boring. It was boring the first time I played it through.
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
Quote by Simon4392
Couldn't agree more dude. It just love how big a community there is in Wind Waker, while in TP, there are only three people living in Kakariko Village (for example)! wtf?! The story just isn't good enough. In Wind Waker they changed so much, but still kept the most important parts. They tried to do the same in TP, but IMO they didn't pull it off.

Sure the graphics are nice 'n all, but it just doesn't feel like I'm in hyrule....don't know what's wrong, but there sure is something

Thats why I sometimes think Majora's Mask is the second best in the series. I dunno though.