Poll: Would you consider being a teacher?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you consider being a teacher?
Yes
14 47%
No
8 27%
Maybe
7 23%
Other: add on.
1 3%
Voters: 30.
It just came up out of curiosity, who would think it's a good idea to start a teacher group? Maybe it could be a group of guys learning theory, technique?

Opinions?
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
i think it mite be a bit difficult. Unless ur doing quite advanced stuff for those of us that can follow aural demonstrations
I think its a great idea. But who is willing to give up their time to help people like us in a selfish, narrow minded world dominated by politics....

-Another poem, by the poetry noob
Quote by RHCP94
Green Day should be so proud that there band is better than a bunch of 16 year olds.................medals anyone?

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Gotta love ticked off metal heads.

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
Quote by Jinskee
It just came up out of curiosity, who would think it's a good idea to start a teacher group? Maybe it could be a group of guys learning theory, technique?

Opinions?

I think it's a great idea. Good call.
it would be good with webcams, but i think i would hzve a hard time teaching people if i couldt show them what i was doing.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Anymore suggestions? It could be something that can help others (and me) on things...especially theory.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
I'd definitely sign up for theory classes. Unfortunately I don't have much to teach and am a terrible teacher.
I have the Steve Vai 30 Hour Workout. If you want it, pm me with your email address.
6 person(s) served.

Have you been on that fucking channel? Its a huge mess of guitarists playing crap riffs out of time with too much distortion. Ocassionally, some bassist comes in there with a huge [OD]BOOM BOOM BOOM[/OD].

It wouldn't work
Quote by MastaBassist10

Have you been on that fucking channel? Its a huge mess of guitarists playing crap riffs out of time with too much distortion. Ocassionally, some bassist comes in there with a huge [OD]BOOM BOOM BOOM[/OD].

It wouldn't work

Get on right now, zep and this bassist are just jamming.

Although you are right with what you're saying.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
What do I connect to?
I have the Steve Vai 30 Hour Workout. If you want it, pm me with your email address.
6 person(s) served.
you could just turn the other people down you know. i have shitty speakers with a huge lack of bass so i have to turn myself way up to hear it. but other people could just deal with it and turn my channel down.
Dinobot clone of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Member #6 of the Geddy Lee fan club - pm RIC4003 to join.
UG spartan number 180