It's FLOYD!!! not floyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f@g
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Quote by avenged_7_fold
It's FLOYD!!! not floyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f@g

Someone's had a bowl of bitch flakes this morning.

It's possible to install a floyd, but it would be easier to buy a guitar with a floyd straight away. Jackson already make guitars just like this with floyds. I think.
lets do some pricing,
an OFR costs about 140 dollars (ebay, new OFR)
labor would be about 30 to 50 dollars an hour, depending on were you go. could someone give an estimate on how long it takes to route the back and front? ill give 2 hours for planning and cutting, then cleaning it, making sure you didnt mess up

so my estimate would be 200 dollars minus tax at the cheapest, i suggest you get a new guitar
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Guitargod I like your DK2M. Can I have it?
Dean from Hell
Schecter Avenger
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR
Peavey Ultra Plus
Rivera 412 w/ Celestion Vintage 30s
It's a little harder than a simple body cut my man. Most likely everything, even the neck if it can will be taken off then they have to make a precise and perfect cut into an already cut body as well as expanding the back cavity for the trem springs, which, depending on thickness of the guitar may not even be feasable.

basically its going to be an expesive and lengthy procedure, unless your attched to the guitar something feirce and never want another one ever again I'll jump on the bandwagon and say get a new one with a floyd.
Quote by Dave_Mc
For the cost of a Mesa Roadking, I could alternatively purchase Belgium.
I was recently asking the same question, people in my local store told me that'd cost something like 200 pounds or so. (350ish $)
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!