New Church
Holy War
Eat Your Heart Out
Method To Our Madness

their cover of "Hey Tonight" by CCR (on Killer Lords)
and the song they do as "The Blender Children" in the movie TAPEHEADS, are all good songs.

They even do a ska song, "Johnny Too Bad", if you can believe it.
Not great, but interesting hearing the Dead Boy skank it up.

Wanderers are MUUUUUUUUUUCH better, though.
Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.
i have a seven inch of theirs, i believe it's titled open your eyes, and it's ok, but it doesn't really feel like a punk record. i had never heard of them before i got that record, but i got it for free with a rareish copy of "streets of london" by the anti-nowhere league, and it has a cool sleeve, so i like it.
"Open Your Eyes" was one of their more goth songs.
Not good goth punk ala 45 Grave, but slow goth-synth pop.

Not Stiv at his best, but the lyrics are pretty astute with the "video games prepare the kids for war" line and such.
Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

^yup, it definately sounds pretty goth, but the cover looks hella badass, so it's hanging on my wall.

This one?
Is their cover of "Question Of Temperature" on the B side? (Another great song by them, BTW)
Quote by sargasm

Coolness.

Have you ever seen the pic of Stiv on their version of "Like A Virgin"?
Stiv LITERALLY lets it ALL hang out.
Kinda disturbing.

The other song that's great by LNC, that I forgot to mention, is "When The Little Boys Play With Dolls".
Not just a great uptempo song, but the lyrics are made of New York Dolls song titles.

I always felt like that was a leftover Dead Boys song that never got recorded.
Quote by sargasm

No problem.

We could use another band like LONC.
They just don't make 'em like that anymore.
Quote by sargasm

Nemo noone makes punk anymore apart from Anti Flag obviously 'cause they're super punxorz! I hear Justup Myass is starring in the super punx comic now.

On a more serious note, how's your music nemo? You said a while back you'd be hiring some musicians to record with.
the LotNC are one of my fav bands. i can't find tabs for their songs anywhere. does anybody have any?
I like them. This goth girl I used to see a bit was really into them. She liked OMD too and was obsessed with the cure.

...Dayum, I should call her.
so, just got the killer lords album...it's alright...anyone else listen to it and got a feeling like...it's nothing overtly special for having some amazing people in it like they do.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Bump!

I've been listening to LOTNC a ton lately. However, I only have a few downloaded songs

What albums should I get?
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104