i don't think i'll buy it, but i'll deffinately go see them at warped.
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

I imagine it'll be similar to they're other newer material. Probably have the same sound as State of Discontent.

I myself am looking forward to their new material as I am an Unseen fan.

Anyone who hasn't listened to their music check out ' Sick of You ' at Warped Tour on youtube. Decent video of them.
yeah, i have Lower Class Cruxifiction and it's awesome. the new stuff isnt even that punk, its like hardcore rock with screaming and punk lyrics.
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

Quote by ratmjb1212
yeah, i have Lower Class Cruxifiction and it's awesome. the new stuff isnt even that punk, its like hardcore rock with screaming and punk lyrics.

This coming from the guy with the NOFX avatar.
Quote by VodkaPunk

This coming from the guy with the dsnf avatar
Quote by waterproofpie
Sometimes people say they don't like Operation Ivy. Those people are what we call liars.

UG's Premiere Dancelete
Quote by Adam_Harrison9
Omg, please, please, please. The only thing different to lower classc crucifixion and state of discontent, is the better recordings and a few more riffs and solos in. How is it not punk? I don't know how someone can not call the Unseen punk, it is beyond me... :|

are you joking? there's an obvious difference between lower class crucifixion and state of discontent. LCC is good, SOD sucks. i do agree that the unseen is still punk though, but they're not street punk anymore. i hope their new stuff goes back to their street punk stuff, but i doubt they will i'll probably still get it though
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Last edited by Ska Wars at Jan 22, 2007,
Quote by stagasarus8

What are you saying?
Lower Class Crucifiction and So this is freedom? FTW

Explode and Anger and the truth were allright

State of discontent, eh, first two songs were allright

i dont know about the new album...

Complete singles 1994-2000 sucked ultra balls in my opinion
Quote by llanafreak44
Lower Class Crucifiction and So this is freedom? FTW

Explode and Anger and the truth were allright

State of discontent, eh, first two songs were allright

i dont know about the new album...

Complete singles 1994-2000 sucked ultra balls in my opinion

for me it goes:
1. Lower class crucifixion, 2. so this is freedom, 3. protect and serve ep, 4. anger and the truth, 5. state of discontent, 6. explode. those are the only ones i've heard
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
I only own explode and some songs off SOD and explode is about 5 times better in my opinion. Big difference as well.I really can't make myself hate the Unseen since they are the first punk band I listened to and got me into punk so they have a special place in my book.
What's up?
Last edited by HPLoveCraft at Jan 22, 2007,
Quote by VodkaPunk
What are you saying?

i was just trying to get you mad i guess it didnt work
Quote by waterproofpie
Sometimes people say they don't like Operation Ivy. Those people are what we call liars.

UG's Premiere Dancelete
Quote by VodkaPunk

What is that supposed to mean?
Quote by VodkaPunk

I'll bet you don't even know what band is on my avatar.
Not trying to stir shit up, i just wonder how many people actually know this band.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
unseen album, sounds pretty awsome, if i dont get it for me, i'll defs get it for my friend. huge fan he is.
Quote by UraniYum
I'll bet you don't even know what band is on my avatar.
Not trying to stir shit up, i just wonder how many people actually know this band.

You have no idea how long I've been wondering that. I can't see the print cause the avatar is too small.
What's up?
Quote by HPLoveCraft
You have no idea how long I've been wondering that. I can't see the print cause the avatar is too small.

www.thelurkers.co.uk

It's the album cover of God's Lonely Men by The Lurkers. I might make a BOTM for them if no one else knows them.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by UraniYum
www.thelurkers.co.uk

It's the album cover of God's Lonely Men by The Lurkers. I might make a BOTM for them if no one else knows them.

p.s. its in the file name
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
unseen are gonna suck it up i think with this new cd. theye were one of the only good street punk bands, before explode...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Quote by UraniYum
www.thelurkers.co.uk

ohh whenever i looked at it it always looked like the a global threat whre the sun never sets cover
Quote by waterproofpie

UG's Premiere Dancelete
^^^ thats what i thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!! until i bought that album. but ya ive always assumed that it was agt.
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

I heard the demo of a new song they had on their myspace, very SOD-ish (which is good).
I saw them late last year, there was maybe 50 people there and they still ripped it up.
Damn good band!
do the unseen still play songs off their older albums like LCC and STIF when they play live?
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

Quote by stagasarus8

this comin from the guy with the rick james avatar