Page 1 of 2
everything is worth a listen. don't take someone else's word for it. find their myspace or some youtube videos and check them out.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by hardrock1315
They're like a carbon copy of Rancid minus the good bass playing.

Time Again WOULD HAVE had great bass playing if the bass player in my band joined them like he was invited to. Read the thread above if you want to know more about that.

The guys in Time Again are cool guys and my buddies. Thats all I will say about them. Adam Harrison if you're interested in Time Again read my thread above. Its kinda a cool story about them and me.
they are mediocore i like em but they are nothing special
Quote by waterproofpie
Sometimes people say they don't like Operation Ivy. Those people are what we call liars.

UG's Premiere Dancelete
Quote by Adam_Harrison9
Are they any good? Worth a listen?

Quote by Iluvpowerchords
No.

And Sugar Ray is good? Sugar Ray is worth a listen?
Quote by VodkaPunk

Sugar Ray is sweet.

I ain't apologizing for my tastes.

different strokes man, different strokes.
Sugar Ray is awful. They're from my city and I've seen them a thousand times in my life. They're the lamest guys.

Not that it means anything but the singer likes guys. Just saying.
I used to know how to play Someday by Sugar Ray on piano, but I forget now. I used to really like them when I was younger.
Quote by VodkaPunk
Sugar Ray is awful. They're from my city and I've seen them a thousand times in my life. They're the lamest guys.

Not that it means anything but the singer likes guys. Just saying.

If it means **** all then why bring it up?
Whats sugar ray's genre anyway.......oh yah i remember, their classified as GARBAGE!!
DSNFPUNX
They're like Rancid except...

Well, except nothing. They're like Rancid.
they're exactly like streetlight manifesto....except with, you know, a different singer, bassist, guitarist, drummer and no horns. other than that, it's pretty much the same band
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Quote by Manos15
They're a poor man's Rancid. And Rancid are in a way a poor man's Operation Ivy, so just listen to Operation Ivy.

time again...or...sugar ray...idk who we are talking about anymore...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Quote by Manos15
They're a poor man's Rancid. And Rancid are in a way a poor man's Operation Ivy, so just listen to Operation Ivy.

Therefore Operation Ivy are for rich kids..?
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Therefore Operation Ivy are for rich kids..?

I don't think he means literally poor...
Quote by TheAdict310
I don't think he means literally poor...

Damn.

There I was patting myself on the back for not bein' a rich kid.
Quote by Manos15

And Operation Ivy is like a poor man's Sugar Ray!
Quote by Adam_Harrison9
And Sugar Ray is like a poor man's dead kennedy's

that was stupid...
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

Quote by VodkaPunk

ohh my im retarded i just figured out you guys wernt talking about sugar ray lenord(the boxer) but the band
Quote by waterproofpie
Sometimes people say they don't like Operation Ivy. Those people are what we call liars.

UG's Premiere Dancelete
world champ bitches...
Quote by BrianApocalypse

They're a bad rip off of rancid. I hate bands that have a set sound like Time Again. They sound like that because they wanted to sign to hellcat and kiss up to Lint.
Quote by ss311
They're a bad rip off of rancid. I hate bands that have a set sound like Time Again. They sound like that because they wanted to sign to hellcat and kiss up to Lint.

wow...lint...hahaha...no one has said that....for a while....lint...that was pre-faux-british accent Tim.
Quote by BrianApocalypse

**** i can't stand his new voice...i try every so often to listen to rancid...but i can't get passed the first Tim Stressed vocal song. i can take lar's voice, but Tim's voice sucks. and that is what time again sounds like...
Quote by BrianApocalypse

seeing tim armstrong "discovered" them and then signed them, they must sound exactly like them and have a real shitty attitude.
who owns punkcore...cause they all sound the same...
Quote by BrianApocalypse

all the bands on punkcore kind of hurt to listen to in my opinion. theyre all the same and they sound like shit. but thats just me.
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

i like lower class brats and the scarred...
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Quote by mike2
i like lower class brats and the scarred...

I saw lcb a few weeks ago and they were excellent. It was by far the best show my town has had in months, we finally had more than 30 people show up to the show.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Quote by sargasm
They're like Rancid except...

Well, except nothing. They're like Rancid.

Their new record features Tim Armstrong from Rancid.

I think they kick ass, listen to "Junkies" song is ill

(they are on the warped tour 06' cd)
Time Again are nice guys. They are one of the most humble guys on Hellcat Records. They easily could not be but they are.
Page 1 of 2