ant thoughts on the fact that if you type the code of the plane that crashed at 9/11, (Q33NY), in wingdings, on ms word, it looks like a plane crashing into the twin towers and a skull and cross bones next to the star of david, i was pretty freaked

i no its probs age old so lay off with the flaming plz
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Delete this thread. It's been done over and over again, and the sequence Q33NY has nothing to do with the flight.

Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
You have to change the font to WingDings, It's been in Microsofts software for years before it happened, It's just coincidence.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
It's not even the name of the flight that crashed into the twin towers. Some jerk made it up.
Quote by yawn
This is probably older than 9/11 itself...

Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by flambe chicken
Is it me, or is it cold in here?
PS The whole thing is a crock.
*gasp*

Another conspiracy!

The US government bolded the "old" in "cold"!
Quote by yawn
*gasp*

Another conspiracy!

The US government bolded the "old" in "cold"!

And then they helped Lee Harvey Oswald assassinate JFK!

EDIT: Because there are two 'ass'es in 'assassinate'.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
I never got what the Star of David had to do with it...
I mean it's Jewish, right?
And the terrorists were 'Muslim', right?
(I put Muslim in quotation marks to signify that these people do not hold the views of an average Muslim)
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
Wait a second...one of the planes was Qantas Airlines? ... and the letters NY happened to be in the code when normally all we have is the airline acronym and flight number ..must have been a national holiday for them to make the code that way..
Quote by Hotpunksk8rgirl
EWWWWW!!!!! Isn't a urethra another word for a female body part(vagina)??????? Perverted fishy.
Quote by flambe chicken
And then they helped Lee Harvey Oswald assassinate JFK!

EDIT: Because there are two 'ass'es in 'assassinate'.

Yeah and the first part of the name Oswald is pronounced like the genitive form of donkey in Polish ... that's why there are two asses in assassinate.

funny thing is...it really is the genitive form..
Quote by Hotpunksk8rgirl
EWWWWW!!!!! Isn't a urethra another word for a female body part(vagina)??????? Perverted fishy.
Quote by GreenDayChris

And the terrorists were 'Muslim', right?
(I put Muslim in quotation marks to signify that these people do not hold the views of an average Muslim)

Quote by Qu'ran

Sura IV:29
Make war upon such of those to whom the Scriptures have been given as believe not in God, or in the Last Day, and who forbid not that whick God and His Apostles have forbidden and who profess not the profession of the truth.

If the average Muslim do not hold this view then they aren't too good of a Muslim.
Quote by The Ted
If the average Muslim do not hold this view then they aren't too good of a Muslim.

Lol. I hope you're joking.
I mean, you can't seriously believe the majority of Muslims condone killing thousands of innocent people just because they have a different faith.
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
Quote by GreenDayChris
Lol. I hope you're joking.
I mean, you can't seriously believe the majority of Muslims condone killing thousands of innocent people just because they have a different faith.

Well that is what their faith says should happen. Either they believe it and are Muslim, or they disagree with it and become some wierd own religion not recogninzed.
Quote by The Ted
Well that is what their faith says should happen. Either they believe it and are Muslim, or they disagree with it and become some wierd own religion not recogninzed.

No, that is what Christians think. Muslims actually accept Christianity and Judaism as faiths of the same god, just interpreted differently.

And now you know.
Quote by 'stevo_epi_SG_wo '
type the code of the plane that crashed at 9/11, (Q33NY)

The code of the plane? It's supposed to be the flight number, you moron.

Plus, as somebody said; Q33NY has nothing to do with the plane...

It's Logic Time, Kids!

...the 'flight number', Q33NY, makes no sense whatsoever. The planes were hijacked, and were flown to New York. The were heading for completely different locations.

Use your head next time. You've cut into my wanking time.
Quote by Dirge Humani
No, that is what Christians think. Muslims actually accept Christianity and Judaism as faiths of the same god, just interpreted differently.

And now you know.

Nah Christians love every one
Quote by Bible

Revelations 22:11
Let him does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be vile; let hin who does right continue to do right; and let him who is holy contune to be holy.

The basic message is accpet everyone, and don't force them.

Now for the Qu'ran
Quote by Qu'ran

Sura IV:30
The Jews say, "Ezra is a son of God"; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is a son of God." Such the sayings in their mouths! They resemble the saying of the infidels of old! Do battle with them! How they misguided!

Also the Jeudo-Christian God is the God of Abraham. The Islamic God is the God of Ishmeal. They are two seperate Gods.

And now you know everything you said is wrong. I am a huge fan of theology I read the Qu'ran and Bible with Apocrypha. So I must say it isn't bright idea to try to educate me on this.