OK my bad. He's really good. I've seen a lot of people like him though the same kind of guitar slappery.
Quote by Cal UK
What is it takes ages to load, I'm worried about a virus

Yea, it took forever, I just closed it. LOL, Sorry
All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.
-Mark Twain
Finally, a video of a bedroom guitarist that doesn't wank!!!! This guy has impressed me, mainly because this actually sounded like music instead of masturbation
Quote by cockzit
Finally, a video of a bedroom guitarist that doesn't wank!!!! This guy has impressed me, mainly because this actually sounded like music instead of masturbation

exactly
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
That's really nice. I like that.
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
I've seen it before, nevertheless, it's still great.
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
Have you guys clicked the link to the right with the guy shredding (still musically) on like xylophone or whatever? That's really awesome.
Quote by Cal UK
Have you guys clicked the link to the right with the guy shredding (still musically) on like xylophone or whatever? That's really awesome.

Yup, that was awesome. Would have been better if the dick with the camera didn't shoot the crowd for 5 hours
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
man, i could listen to music like that all day, very impressive. Im no good at the whole acoustic tapping like that, but i think im gonna start using my acoustic for mainly open tuning.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

I saw something similar a while ago, only the guy used two guitars, and played chords on one of them, and solos on the other. He played two or three Jimi Hendrix songs perfectly.