Not sure if this is the right form but i wanted a quick answer! In guitar pro i have got I instrument my lead guitar how do i get another insturment say my rythem guitar to be playing at the same time this is driving me nuts!!
thanks in advance!
menu at the top - click 'track' then 'add' and go from there.

you set up what instrument you want and then you can make another part to play along, i think its pretty straight forward from there.
i need help as well, im viewing a tab, and i just want to view it as the tabs not with the score/staff sheet music above each line, how do i hide that?!?!
Tommy Emmanuel C.G.P = The Man

Quote by civildp1
wouldn't it be awesome if you pulled a girls panties off and she smelled like cake?

Quote by SupremeACL
My mom used to fart a lot. It sucked.
Quote by Tim_Orme_Esq
i need help as well, im viewing a tab, and i just want to view it as the tabs not with the score/staff sheet music above each line, how do i hide that?!?!

No you don't, use the sheet music as well. It can help you learn how to read music.

But if you don't want to be a musician go to View -> Hide Standard Notation.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Tim_Orme_Esq

View > Hide Standard Notation
Quote by Muphin
No you don't, use the sheet music as well. It can help you learn how to read music.

But if you don't want to be a musician go to View -> Hide Standard Notation.

yes i do, i can already read sheet music pretty dam well, since i was classically trained on the cello for 4 years. i prefer to use just the tabs for this song if thats ok with you...?
Tommy Emmanuel C.G.P = The Man

Quote by civildp1
wouldn't it be awesome if you pulled a girls panties off and she smelled like cake?

Quote by SupremeACL
My mom used to fart a lot. It sucked.