my friends bdays comin up and i wanted to make her laugh

i want somethin hilarious, but not innapropriate (considerin her parents will be there when we give her the gifts)

it doesnt have to be a present, maybe even something to do with her house or idk, you guys usually give me quite an entertaining time in the pit so,

I turn to you for advice
Give her buttsecks
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
A scented candle that has the scent of crap.
Light it for her as soon as she opens it.
a massive vibrating cock that also calls her filthy names
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
Quote by Gummy Balls
a massive vibrating cock that also calls her filthy names

And build some spring mechanism into the box so when she opens it it jumps out in her face.

If she ducks, it'll hit her mom in the head.
Just tie a ribbon around your penis. Works great. Of course, it wont be hilarious unless your penis is amazingly tiny.
no, thats been overused hahahaha

(edit, about the vibrator lmao)

oh god guys, try to keep it realistic and parent safe
anti-aging cream, chicks love that stuff. good for self esteem i believe
edible underwear, thats always succesfull
HAHA THANK YOU SO MUCH CHEESE PUFF!!!!!!!!!! i wil blow ur dinkzor, but it comes at a price

Quote by Bubban
Give her buttsecks

haha

Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
I saw an idea in the Pit before about a present and one person said something like : get an empty TV box and fill it with like them polystyrene things and put a little birthday card in the middle saying something, and your friend would have gotten excited for nothing.
We ain't pushing the boundaries, we're blowing them up.
We ain't trying to expand the scene, we want the scene to erupt.

get her a certificate for breast implants
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
Quote by tommo619
I saw an idea in the Pit before about a present and one person said something like : get an empty TV box and fill it with like them polystyrene things and put a little birthday card in the middle saying something, and your friend would have gotten excited for nothing.

i was actually thinking about somethin like that but idk where to get the polystyrene peanuts for it
Quote by flambe chicken
Because nothing says 'I Love You' more than a voucher for body modifications!

lmao!
Quote by zRoCkIsAdDiCtIn
i was actually thinking about somethin like that but idk where to get the polystyrene peanuts for it

you could use shredded up paper

Quote by IbanezSA160
Just tie a ribbon around your penis. Works great. Of course, it wont be hilarious unless your penis is amazingly tiny.

This is how you keep a blonde busy for hours!
Click Here

Quote by gsr2k6
My gf tryed to click your sig link and then asked me why it wouldnt work .

Oh.. wait....
Quote by tommo619
you could use shredded up paper

good idea but thats ALOT of paper haha, i was thinkin about puttin together like 3 or 4 of those boxes, so its huge, me and my friend would have to carry it there tho, dont kno if that can fit on a car haha
Take a shit in a box, wrap the box up and then give it to her.

Why don't you just get her a regular present like money or something, you'll try to be funny and it'll fail and everybody will laugh at you.
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
You could also put loads of boxes inside each other and when you get down to the very little box, just put something in there

Quote by Bubban
Give her buttsecks

Or you could give her a lame over-used joke

But seriously, do the ol' dick in a shoe box trick. It will be funny because she will see how small your junk is, hell her parents will laugh about it too.
i heard this joke once, ok.

A rich guy and a poor guy are waiting for a bus, after doing their christmas shopping.
The poor guy asks the rich guy "what did you get your wife for christmas" and the rich guy answers that he got her a diamond ring and a lamborghini gallardo. Then the rich guy asks the poor guy what he got his wife for christmas. The poor guy answers " I got her slippers and a dildo". The rich guy asks him why he got that, and the poor guy answers:

"WELL IF SHE DOESNT LIKE THE SLIPPERS SHE CAN GO F*CK HERSELF".
haha. no offence intended to your friend or any girls online and reading this.

I suggest you get her a....

i actually have no clue. You know her, you know what makes her laugh. Put two and two together man.
Quote by tommo619
You could also put loads of boxes inside each other and when you get down to the very little box, just put something in there

Or, if you have some time to prepare, put a piece of paper in the box that says for example "go to the garage" and hide another note in the garage and so on. send her around the house looking for her present, and at the end to her bedroom, where she will find you, pooping in her bed!
Quote by IbanezSA160
Or, if you have some time to prepare, put a piece of paper in the box that says for example "go to the garage" and hide another note in the garage and so on. send her around the house looking for her present, and at the end to her bedroom, where she will find you, pooping in her bed!

I might use that for one of my friends birthdays

pick something concerning a funny inside joke you have with her, tis my advice
My Space Add me, I want some UG people on there

Gear
Squier Strat
Ibanez RG7321
OLP John Petrucci Sig Model
'78 Martin D-28
Line 6 Spider II 15 Watt
Peavey Backstage 15 Watt

Carpe Diem...
...Seize the Day
Quote by EmancipatedSoul
i heard this joke once, ok.

A rich guy and a poor guy are waiting for a bus, after doing their christmas shopping.
The poor guy asks the rich guy "what did you get your wife for christmas" and the rich guy answers that he got her a diamond ring and a lamborghini gallardo. Then the rich guy asks the poor guy what he got his wife for christmas. The poor guy answers " I got her slippers and a dildo". The rich guy asks him why he got that, and the poor guy answers:

"WELL IF SHE DOESNT LIKE THE SLIPPERS SHE CAN GO F*CK HERSELF".
haha. no offence intended to your friend or any girls online and reading this.

I suggest you get her a....

i actually have no clue. You know her, you know what makes her laugh. Put two and two together man.

haha just tell her this joke it made me laugh
I've always wanted to do this...get a box. Get one of those fake cans of peanuts where the giant snake thing pops out. Take off the lid of the can, don't let the snake pop out. Put it in the box, and close it. Now, attach the box to your belt, and hand it to her like that.

I wish I could do this...

Its not really a gift, but it WILL make her laugh.
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
Quote by tommo619

haha that reminds me of christmas where my friend gave me a dirt devil box and i was like wtf? and it turned out there was a card on the inside lol.... decent idea i guess
Just get her something to do with an inside joke between you two. Like on new years, my friend wouldn't shut up about his pyjamas having a hole in the crotch and it being really embarassing (he was very drunk) and then someone bought him some pyjamas for his birthday last week.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by dark_aars
edible underwear, thats always succesfull

Trust me.. its not. lol, I perhaps am fairly experienced in the odd present giving, and i gave someone a vibrator for christmas and they loved it, try barbra kelly, they package discreetley lol
I never pass solids, but then again my pee is very thick.
Quote by Vincent745
Quote by grayfox1001
Quote by Vincent745
Your being too opinionated
is that even possible?
Yes it is..
socks...nothing better than that
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.