Hey people, Ive been playing guitar off and on for a while now and ive started to get back into and ive gone for a heavier tunning which is D G C F A D. I cant really find any good powertabs to learn so decent stuff and im into metal so suggestions would be grateful
Sad But True-Metallica only drop D song i know! lol
Quote by Izdigger
Arrrgh! The agony! Bring me a virgin and a cup of Devil's brew!

Quote by mr kipling
I can sweep with my boner.I have to use light strings, otherwise My penis will look like an emo wrist.
Thanks for that, especially thanks to you bad larry cuz i didnt know that song was tabbed in that tuning and metallica are mint!
I'm trying to learn Layla, by Eric Clapton.... its not going well, then again i have only been playing a couple of weeks, one day on my new electric guitar!

Any tips on helping me to learn this? It doesn't sound right when i play it. This is the one i'm learning from... i can play the first section just it doesn't sound right, and what are the 0's in brackets for???

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/d/derek_and_the_dominos/layla_tab.htm

O yeah... thread hijacked haha ( i just figured it was a beginner sort of thread so hey! )

Sorry for the Newb questions!
Das Modell by rammstein, the riff is great
Metallica Megadeth Iron Maiden Soulfly System of a down Guns n roses Alice cooper Ac/DC Ozzy Rammstein slipknot