¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Bleh, why kill something so great?

That prick kid from jeepers creepers being in it makes it even worse.
Ill probably still watch it though......
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by Blackbullet

I dont know why but for some reason i have the sudden urge to stomp this kid out. Maybe he is just a douche
yippie kay yay motherf--ker!!
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by tjv777
I dont know why but for some reason i have the sudden urge to stomp this kid out. Maybe he is just a douche

You talking bout me or Justin Long??
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by Blackbullet

Here's hoping he dies.

No doubt I'll see it, seems like a good film to see with my man friends.
i predict that this movie will suck on epic levels. Why are they making a sequel to a movie thats over ten years old (im talking about die hard with a vengeance the first one is almost 20 years old)

oh yeah and this movie is about like hackers or some shit, because they where afraid it would be too un-PC to do something about terrorists like in the first three movies,
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
i heard about this like 4 months ago but thats cool. i like Die Hard
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
LMAO

I can appreciate a good action flick, and I realize that it's supposed to be a teaser trailer to build hype and the Die Hard movies are action movies. However, the first 3 Die Hard movies weren't like XXX and the Fast & the Furious, in the sense that they actually had plots. This trailer really annoyed me because it's just a whole bunch of action sequences and not a single piece of dialogue until the very end ... and absolutely no hint, what-so-ever, of what the movie is about except that it's got lots of explosions and shit ... which we already know because it's a die-hard movie.

Just goes to show you what hollywood believes sells these days. Why the hell do they even bother writing scripts or having actors anymore ? They could just do the entire movie in CGI, make it as impressive-looking as possible and not have to pay actors or writers to put any dialogue or plot in it.

With that said I will probably see it.

/rant
It's going to be a shooter, shooters don't need plot to be good. When I want a thoughtful movie, I'll look for something else, but this is going to be fun to watch anyway I'm sure.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Quote by ar73m
It's going to be a shooter, shooters don't need plot to be good. When I want a thoughtful movie, I'll look for something else, but this is going to be fun to watch anyway I'm sure.
I agree ... but the preview did absolutely nothing to tell us what the movie is going to be about, which is why I found it funny.

Not to mention, having a plot and being a thoughtful movie are not one and the same. Die Hard With a Vengeance had a plot and it's not like I get the same thing out of it that I do Donnie Darko. And as nice as it can be to just sit back and watch a brain dead action sequence after a hard day of working and thinking, those sequences are a lot better when they have some sort of context to go with them.

I guess my point was that we already know that the new Die Hard movie is going to be a killer action / shooter movie. So we're already sold on that. Why not tell us a bit about what the movie is gonna be about ? As it was there was like no point to the trailer.
I think they're going to massacre the legendary trilogy with this addition. Still, I won't make too many preliminary judgments. What the hell is that kid from Dodgeball doing in it?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."