Louder Sixpounder
3 13%
Load the Sixpounder
19 83%
Other (post alternative)
1 4%
Voters: 23.
Anyway ....

Sixpounder - Children of Bodom, just before the second solo, Alexi says something. Now, for the last 2 weeks me and my friend have been arguing about this. So does Alexi say:

1 - Louder Sixpounder
2 - Load the Sixpounder
3- Other

VOTE!
R E G G A E
I don't have it on my computer but I always thought it goes like

"I'm the Sixpounder!"
I believe he says "YAOW YAOW YAOW!"

I think number 2.
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
Quote by FenderJTx
I don't have it on my computer but I always thought it goes like

"I'm the Sixpounder!"

Yes, he's angry and Finnish, but that does NOT make him a very big gun / cannon.
R E G G A E
you needed a survey for this!? couldn't you go on a lyrics website, or better................. look at the lyrics in the little book in the front of the cd?
He says load the sixpounder
The best thing about guitar is that they didn't teach it in school-Jimmy Page
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
you needed a survey for this!? couldn't you go on a lyrics website, or better................. look at the lyrics in the little book in the front of the cd?

I lost the booklet. And scratched the CD.

And the lyrics sites are all different, that started the argument. The one I use says "load the sixpounder", his says "louder sixpounder".
R E G G A E
yeah, I read on a lyric website "louder sixpounder"
Fender American Select Strat HSS Antique Burst
Fender American Select Strat HSS Transparent Crimson
Fender American Deluxe Strat
PRS Custom 24 USA
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Parker PDF100
im pretty sure it says load the sixpounder..............and mistress-some cds dont have the lyrics in the book of the cd maybe this one does i dont know, but the thing about the websites is sometimes the websites are just people that listen to the song and type in whatever sounds right to them so some website could be different
disasterpiece
Quote by willpulman_172
I lost the booklet. And scratched the CD.

And the lyrics sites are all different, that started the argument. The one I use says "load the sixpounder", his says "louder sixpounder".

Hes lying.

Kick his ass!

EDIT: My reading is wierd atm, I keep skipping words... I thought you said his lyric book said that. My bad.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Last edited by Metal_Rich at Jan 22, 2007,