I've been playing for 7 months, and I want to up my playing a notch, so I was wondering what's a good intermediate level solo that I can learn. You know, not too hard, not too easy, not too slow, not too fast.

Thanks!
Crazy Trains Solo.
My Facebook

MAIN Gear:

Jackson Pro Rhoads

AMP:

Head: Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier BLACK FACE

Cab: Mesa Boogie 4x12 Road King Slant
Quote by xXBlack_PickXx
Crazy Trains Solo.

Only if you're able to play 16th note triplets at +/- 140 bpm. OK, its tapping, but still quite difficult. Try smoke on the water or highway to hell.
Try sweet child of mine - Guns n roses or stairway to heaven by led zep. These are a few of the ones i can play and ive been playing about 6 1/2 months aswell. Quite challenging at first but worth it when you get them down, they rock!
Black sabbath ftw! try paranoid love that solo

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
Jump - Van Halen

its very easy, just need to know how to do pinch harmonics.

and never play the shredding part note for note, play in the same scale, and end on the proper note, no one will notice if its not the exact same
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by zObiPhiOn
Only if you're able to play 16th note triplets at +/- 140 bpm. OK, its tapping, but still quite difficult. Try smoke on the water or highway to hell.

The tapping part isn't that hard, the trills and the run at the end are probably the trickiest bits. It's nowhere as near as hard as some of Rhoads's other stuff. I'd second Crazy Train, but if you find that too tricky I'd try Paranoid or Smoke on the Water, which are both good fun if nothing else.