Page 1 of 2
Personally i think that the colts dont deserve it, but it was better that the patriots going, and i think theyll lose to the bears

your thoughts.
*Points to avatar*
Seinfeld
The Gear:
Fender John Mayer Sig. Strat
Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 60
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Tubescreamer
Damn right, I've got the blues.
Yes, they do. Peyton Manning is an amazing QB who is endlessly studying his opponents and knows his team better than any other QB today. He makes his receivers good, although they are talented to begin with, his accuracy is fantastic. No other QB in the game now puts as much work and thought into their game as he does.

So yes, Peyton Manning has done the work for every year of his NFL career. He has been easily one of the top 3 QB's in the league each season, if not the first.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
But i still think they are overrated, they shoulda made it the other years, when they were better, but thats just me
How the hell don't they deserve it? They didn't get there by fluke or by a bad call - they finished the season 12-4, turned their defense around completely, and then went through 3 playoff teams to get to the Super Bowl. Of course they deserve it.
Hi, I'm Peter
Hell yeah they deserve it. First, they had to go thru Kansas City, even though it wasnt much of a challenge. Then they went thru my home team, the Ravens. Theyre defense is normally unstoppable, but Vinateri kicked more FGs than Stover. Finally, they had to beat the 3-time Champions in Indy, and made a serious comback from 15 points down to 4 points up, scoring 32 points in the second half alone. If that does not entitle any team to win the Superbowl, I dont know what will.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:
Peavey Windsor Head w/ JSX Cab
MicroCube (for the sake of practice at college)

Pedals :
Fulltone Full Drive 2 Mosfet
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
Yea, they deserve it... Brady got lucky to get to the AFC game in the first place. However, I thought the Pats played phenomenal against the Colts, and the Colts D seriously stepped it up when it mattered...

that was a hell of a game, and although I don't really like the Colts or the Bears, I'll br rooting for Payton... he deserves the ring.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
How do they not deserve it? They came back from being down 3 scores in the greatest comeback in playoffs history. But for obvious reasons *points at avatar* Bears, FTW.
I don't like the Colts. However, I'm glad they beat the Patriots because the Patriots beat the Jets and I am a Jets fan. Personally, I'm surprised the Saints let the Bears win. My picks before yesterday's games were the Saints and the Colts. I lost $50 on the Saints. The bastards.
Quote by JewMasatFlex
astepabove for president?

Wanna buy a duck?
^LET them win? "Am3ri4z T3am!111" got TRASHED in the 2nd half. The Bears D and the Chicago weather were holding them at their mercy the whole game, then once the O got into it, it turned to rape.
Yeah, they do. I hope the Bears don't win, because Grossman doesn't deserve it.
Go get your shovel.
I don't like the Colts, but yes, they do deserve it after the many playoffs of getting pwned by the Patriots and finally beating them after being down 18 pt.

I hope they beat the Bears as well to keep the AFC dominate and to keep Mr. "Pop It in the Air / Turnover Machine" Grossman from getting a ring he doesn't deserve.
If they didn't deserve it, they wouldn't have won. Besides, they've gotten far in the playoffs several times and came out empty handed. That was a pretty good game anyway, they had the biggest comeback in playoff history, they definitely deserve it.
^Grossman for President!
You just wait, in 2 weeks he'll be sayin: "I'm goin to Disneyland, Screw you igotistical UG'ers!"
Quote by natel0083
^Grossman for President!
You just wait, in 2 weeks he'll be sayin: "I'm goin to Disneyland, Screw you igotistical UG'ers!"

Right thats why he had a 1.whatever rating one week and a 0 rating another week. And he seems to care more about New Years Eve than playing football if any of you remember that Packers game. He had more completions to Packers than he did Bears. Great quarterback there.
Go get your shovel.
*Points to avatar once again*

Grossman blows, go Colts!
Seinfeld
The Gear:
Fender John Mayer Sig. Strat
Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 60
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Tubescreamer
Damn right, I've got the blues.
Quote by Dirk Gently
How the hell don't they deserve it? They didn't get there by fluke or by a bad call - they finished the season 12-4, turned their defense around completely, and then went through 3 playoff teams to get to the Super Bowl. Of course they deserve it.

+1
Cannibal Corpse

Quote by THE JEWISH AFRO
Good Golly Gosh!

nice sig...
Quote by Paroxysm
I don't like the Colts, but yes, they do deserve it after the many playoffs of getting pwned by the Patriots and finally beating them after being down 18 pt.

I hope they beat the Bears as well to keep the AFC dominate and to keep Mr. "Pop It in the Air / Turnover Machine" Grossman from getting a ring he doesn't deserve.

Grossman has taken more of a beating this year from the media than Ryan Leaf and Kordell Stewart took in their entire careers combined. For all intents and purposes the guy is a rookie. He has something like 19 starts previous to the playoffs. Compare him with Leinart / Young / Cutler / Eli Manning / Losman / Smith ... I can't think of any more, but I'd tax Rex over all but Young and maybe Cutler.

Just for surviving the media lashings and keeping the trust and belief of his team, the kid deserves a Superbowl ring. Lovie Smith is an incredible coach too. Just wow.
i think they deserve it. they made it, so how can you say they dont? they won 3 playoff games to do it.

i think theyll beat the Bears.
To come back from a 21-3 score at halftime and to turnaround their defense the way they did, of course they deserve it.
To say any team truly deserves the superbowl is kind of a bit biased. No team really deserves it, they earn it. I'm an avid colts fan, considering I also live in Indiana. Respectively I think both teams are good enough since they made it. When one part of the team slacked, the other part made up for it, which is why it's a team sport.

I don't see how anyone can say the colts were overrated, especially this season. Everyone talked about how their 9-0 record at the beginning of the season wasn't really the true record of how the team played (which is pretty much true, they squeaked by when they needed to on account of the defense.) The Colts were picked as the underdogs in many games this year (Bronco's, Patriots 2X's, Chiefs, and the Ravens). They are probably also the most humble team in the league. Every team respects the way they act on and off the field. And I think that says a lot and that credit goes to Tony Dungy, which is a very underrated coach. The same for Lovie Smith with the Bears, he's also very underrated.

But all in all, I choose the Colts to win as far as team balance and clutch performance. And they've proved the right to be there by winning the games to get there.
if they beat the pats and ravens they deserve it. they didn't deserve at the end of the regular season. they proved themselves in the postseason though.
#DTWD
Quote by Syn3st3rR0ck3r
but it was better that the patriots going, and i think theyll lose to the bears

your thoughts.

MY thoughts? Screw that comment about the Pats! No way does a greedy, crybaby, sissy of a quarterback who blames his team for his screwups deserve a SHOT at teh Super Bowl...nevermind a damn ring....jeez.

EDIT: Go Bears!
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Hell ****ing yes the Colts deserve, after a game like that with the Pats (my team), there's no way in hell they shouldn't win.
Quote by Nor'Easterbass
MY thoughts? Screw that comment about the Pats! No way does a greedy, crybaby, sissy of a quarterback who blames his team for his screwups deserve a SHOT at teh Super Bowl...nevermind a damn ring....jeez.

EDIT: Go Bears!

Right, and why is he a whiny bitch?
Go get your shovel.
Let me say this first....I am a die hard Patriots fan...that being said, of course the Colts deserve it. They played one hell of a 2nd half. Do I wish NE was in the SB?? Yeah, but they aren't so, maybe next year. Colts > Bears
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
I guess they deserve it. Especially if the ****ing pats are going to blow a 21-6 lead at the half. **** that. I was extremely pissed, then I got over it when I learned earlier today that a friend of mine's mother is dying, then I realized there could be worse things that can happen then the pats not winning the superbowl. Oh, and the Colts, as much as I hate them, will beat the bears.
I think they'll find that both the Bears and Colts are on steroids and will hand the trophy over to the Giants. Just my prediction...
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
Grossman's first season is better tha what Peyton did his first season.

I think the rating was 71.4 to 74.3 in Grossman's favor. People forget this is his first full season.

Edit: And brag all you want about the Colts' offense, but the Bears just raped the league's #1 ranked offense.
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
Quote by Hpda5121
I think they'll find that both the Bears and Colts are on steroids and will hand the trophy over to the Giants. Just my prediction...

No, I don't think the NFL cares all that terribly much about steroids. Just look at Merriman.

Anyway, of course the Colts deserve to be there. They deserve to just as much as every other team. It's football, that's how it goes. I personally am praying the Bears thrash the Colts, though.
Quote by StratRat13
Grossman's first season is better tha what Peyton did his first season.

I think the rating was 71.4 to 74.3 in Grossman's favor. People forget this is his first full season.

Edit: And brag all you want about the Colts' offense, but the Bears just raped the league's #1 ranked offense.

Yeah, and the Bears almost got beat by a team that has a weaker offense and basically no secondary.

And about the first seasons, you know how many records Peyton set in his rookie season? 4. How many did Rex set? Yeah, none.
Go get your shovel.
Quote by SynGates7X

And about the first seasons, you know how many records Peyton set in his rookie season? 4. How many did Rex set? Yeah, none.

Well at the very least he tied a record for lowest single game QB rating lolol
Quote by LilVikingboy
Yes, they do. Peyton Manning is an amazing QB who is endlessly studying his opponents and knows his team better than any other QB today. He makes his receivers good, although they are talented to begin with, his accuracy is fantastic. No other QB in the game now puts as much work and thought into their game as he does.

So yes, Peyton Manning has done the work for every year of his NFL career. He has been easily one of the top 3 QB's in the league each season, if not the first.

You stole the words out of my keyboard. Peyton is the hardest working player in the NFL and he deserves a Superbowl ring.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by Soul Power
You stole the words out of my keyboard. Peyton is the hardest working player in the NFL and he deserves a Superbowl ring.

I would venture a guess that the hardest working player in the NFL is some scrub practice roster guy who's worked for everything in his life ... Peyton was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.
Page 1 of 2