Firstly , to all the guys that helped me out with my queries on <<wet sanding>> , thanks a bunch!

Well, here's the dilemma. I'm a proud owner of a fully customised Epi LP Classic Plus. The only problem with her , is her neck. I DO NOT LIKE the thick gloss-laquered finish on her neck. I've had her for three years now , and I think I could do a good job of removing the paint by myself ( i repaired a friends broken acoustic headstock last year, it has NO problems whatsoever. No tuning probs even! ) . The only thing is..

HOW ?

What do I start doing?
Where do I start?
What should I get?
How much do I sand?
If I sanded it a bit too much, what would happen?
With what should i finish the neck with?
What is << Tung Oil>> ?

To all the guys out there , AlGee , Ippon ,Dave293, Corduroy ,LesPaulMarshall - Help?

That's her at the bottom, 3 years ago.

and because I couldn't resist it , that's her, last year, after lotsa mods.

Thanks in adavance !
BLACK OVERLORD OF THE ORDER OF THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY NI! pm SGstriker to join!

Quote by Bennetts_strat
^Dude, he's an 02'er.... He could put you in dog collars and make you his bitch if he wanted.

YOU stop phailing.
ive been wondering the same thing i have a neck i want to sand paint off of and go with a natural look
My Gear

Ovation Celebrity
Ovation Celebrity Deluxe
Dean Z Autograph
Ibanez Gsr 200
Marshal Mg15dfx
Crate P.A. 600
Kustom 10' Speaker
Ibanez Sw35
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss Ds1 Distortion
Quote by ctninja9
ive been wondering the same thing i have a neck i want to sand paint off of and go with a natural look

we're in the same boat , *sigh* I really hope some of the pros here help us out. *nudge nudge wink wink wink*
BLACK OVERLORD OF THE ORDER OF THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY NI! pm SGstriker to join!

Quote by Bennetts_strat
^Dude, he's an 02'er.... He could put you in dog collars and make you his bitch if he wanted.

YOU stop phailing.