Is there anyone here on UG thats in the International Baccaleureate (sp?) program at their school? It'd be nice to know that I'm not the only one lol
My Space Add me, I want some UG people on there

Gear
Squier Strat
Ibanez RG7321
OLP John Petrucci Sig Model
'78 Martin D-28
Line 6 Spider II 15 Watt
Peavey Backstage 15 Watt

Carpe Diem...
...Seize the Day
i was at one point, im not know of course since im no longer in highschool.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
i could have been if i went to the school that has it. Instead, I went to the rival school, how ironic
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:
Peavey Windsor Head w/ JSX Cab
MicroCube (for the sake of practice at college)

Pedals :
Fulltone Full Drive 2 Mosfet
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
I was going to go to a school like that, they wanted me to go, but it looked like waaaayyy too much work for a slacker like me.
Are you ready for some hardcore man on Manatee action?
Quote by yam
lol yer i am , unfortunatly

Are they as evil at your school as they are at mine?

Gear
Squier Strat
Ibanez RG7321
'78 Martin D-28
Line 6 Spider II 15 Watt
Peavey Backstage 15 Watt

Carpe Diem...
...Seize the Day
oh yeh. espcially tok. ive just come home after 3 hours of doing ****in CAS as well.
I had considered it, I don't want to take an additional year of language or advanced math courses though, so I'll probably be taking AP for the classes I want to take and leaving it at that.
Well im doing the EB.

Close enough I guess.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
my school has IB.

i'm not in the full IB program but i take IB chem, english, and music. and I must say, IB sucks and is full of pseudo shit. It's pretty gay.
I take IB English, Biology, and U.S. History. I am so glad I didn't do full IB. All my friends say their spanish and math classes are hell.
Go get your shovel.
Dunno if it's just my school, but we tend to have so much freaking drama all the time. ("OMG you're friends with him?" "I hate her I wish she'd die" "blahblahblahMYSPACEblahblah") X 1000 = My class... it makes me wanna shoot everyone lol

Gear
Squier Strat
Ibanez RG7321
'78 Martin D-28
Line 6 Spider II 15 Watt
Peavey Backstage 15 Watt

Carpe Diem...
...Seize the Day

is full of pseudo shit

an example: after having done some service for cas, like mowing the lawn, your expected to say how this betters your personality, what you learned from it, how this will affect your life, how it will affect your community, etc.