Well, I was just experimenting with Audacitys effects and i tried the reverse effect on a lot of stuff, e.g Stairway To Heaven (it really does say that 666 satan stuff when reversed) and stuff like that. I really enjoyed Beast and the Harlot by Avenged Sevenfold in reverse. Anyone else take advantage of this feature? And what songs do you enjoy playing backwards?
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Reflection by Tool.
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
I find playing songs fast makes them sound good. Play Sugar by SOAD on fast and it sounds so....Cool
Another one bites the dust = who wants to smoke marijuana
Quote by Soma3009

I'm wearing my batman outfit to school tomorrow. Only problem is, the legs are spandex. So, my balls competely stand out. Is there ANY possible way around this?

Quote by futurejimmypage
like my band wants to have like kickass nick names. names like synyster gates etc.
Ant & Dec when they used to be PJ & Duncan,

Try listening to that.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
The intro to Blackened is pretty sweet because its the same thing and then I recorded a riff over my friend shouse and its the same thing backwords
Quote by Izdigger
Arrrgh! The agony! Bring me a virgin and a cup of Devil's brew!

Quote by mr kipling
I can sweep with my boner.I have to use light strings, otherwise My penis will look like an emo wrist.
I'm assuming a lot of shred would sound cool backwards....
Quote by 94 hours

Quote by dumps
i dont really know what is good so maybe you guys could give me some suggestions of a good practice amp with some a effects between 70 and 100pound. cheers

your buying an amp based on weight??
I tried stairway to heaven for the same reasons described above, was pretty cool saying '666 satan' and that. Ive also tried playing some of my own songs in reverse to see if hidden satantic messages were recorded by accident, but no such luck.
I once purposely wrote a song with giberish that actually has satanic messages, but they're mostly comedic and have something to do with poop.
The begining (well, ending really) of Erotomania by dream theater sounds pretty cool.
Quote by 94 hours

Quote by dumps
i dont really know what is good so maybe you guys could give me some suggestions of a good practice amp with some a effects between 70 and 100pound. cheers

your buying an amp based on weight??
sultans of swing is ok
Quote by the dave
hahahahahahaha I laughed so hard I shat a little

'Let it Be' by the Beatles sounds amazingly beautiful backwards and forwards.
Member #4 of the "I have parents over 50 and i'm a teen" club, pm tanglewoodguit to join.

Haha. Swing swing by All-american rejects is better backwards, in my opinion.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
i should think anything of the floyd variety sounds awsome backwards
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass