I want:
24 Frets
Floyd Rose
low action
stays in tune pretty well (even when dive bombing)

I was thinking along the line of an Ibanez or Jackson, but ive heard some bad things about the rg1570 so should I buy a lower end Ibanez and upgrade the pickups or what

Help please, thank you
There's nothing wrong with the RG1570, except for the pickups which is an easy fix (and it's a Prestige model).
Also, if you want a lower end Ibanez with a reliable floyd rose style tremolo, go for one like the S470 with the ZR-trem. The Edge Pro, as found on the Prestige (and older Japanese models) is also extremely reliable. Just don't buy anything with an Edge Pro 2 or 3.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Last edited by Bonsaischaap at Jan 22, 2007,
Jackson Dinky.

think the ibanez. with fantastic pickups (as long as you get one with REAL duncans.)

[/Thread]
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Dinkys arent to bad, i have a DK2S which is a standard Dinky with a sustainer and a coil tap and the action is great and you can always change the action on a guitar
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by xDie_Romanticx
just dont get it in your eyes and wear gloves
Quote by jimmiew
Dinkys arent to bad, i have a DK2S which is a standard Dinky with a sustainer and a coil tap and the action is great and you can always change the action on a guitar

Dinky's can be quite nice, but the general quality (esp. the trem) of the Ibanez RG1570 is a lot better.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!