Ergh why do they even have the feature and the large screen if you aren't even going to be able to put videos on a SIMPLE way! I don't want to have to download a huge converter with several other programs! I hate technical stuff and whenever I try to do somethign like that I give up
To add videos to the zune software just click the options button at the top of the screen and then click add folder to library then add folder and then find the folder where your videos are.
to convert video files to an accepted file type you can download the videora ipod converter for free and then convert videos to the zune accepted mp4 format.
Quote by Papathurzday
Ergh why do they even have the feature and the large screen if you aren't even going to be able to put videos on a SIMPLE way!

because they aren't apple. that's what you get for buying a product from a blantantly obvious inferior company that confirmed its own craptasticness by trying to copy apple. now you have to live with the fact that you're giving them a whole 2% market share.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!