Page 1 of 3
I got bored after the first sentacne. Reminds me of those BBC GCSE Bitesize revision things i used to do when i was doing my GCSE's. Damn those....
Your speed was: 61wpm.

You made 3 mistakes, your mistakes are shown in bold text:

This is the assadest story, I have ever heard. We had known the Ashburnhams for nine seasons of the town of Naunheim with an extreme intimacy, or, rather with an acquaintanceship as loose and easy and yet as close as a good glove's with your hand. My wife and I knew Captain and Mrs Ashburnham as well as it was possible to know anybody, and yet, in another sense, we knew nothing at all about them. This is, I believe, a state of things only possible with English people of whom, till today, when I sit down to puzzle out what I know of this sad affair, I knew nothing whatever.

Strange, some of when I was typing I typed what I would of said instead.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
I got 51 WPM, though it varies depending on how tired I am or if I know what I have to type.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
the words are too small for me to do it.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
I just write the whole thing out - and then realised i hadnt started the clock!!!
52wpm, meh.

The 'paragraph' was really weird.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Your speed was: 79wpm.

You made 2 mistakes, your mistakes are shown in bold text:

I spend too much time here.
I could type WAY faster if I was typing a sentance that I had in my head.
A literate sentance at that.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
37 WPM... time to become an hero
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
39 wpm, 3 mistakes

Goddammit. Why the hell do they spell it "colour?"
Last edited by RMC06 at Jan 22, 2007,
61wpm, one mistake.

not too bad, i guess...but don't professional typists type at like, 120wpm or something ridiculous?
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
91 wpm, 1 mistake. The ; kept screwing me up because I never use that key and kept hitting '
Your speed was: 103wpm.

You made 1 mistake, your mistake is shown in bold text:

Muthengi was fourteen years old when he first saw a column of a shining-skinned young Kikuyu warriors swinging along the forest's edge towards the plains, like a ripple of wind across a field of ripening grain, on the way to war. Afterwards he could not remember the names of the warriors, nor the boasting words they had shouted to his father as they loped past, nor even the designs painted boldly in black and red on their long shields; but from that moment he became a warrior; his spirit marched with theirs, and reams of battle filled his waking mind.

I must have missed the D key and not realized it.
34 wpm..that really sucks, but I think I can type a bit faster if im not thinking about it so hard.
Your speed was: 221wpm.

askdaksbflskd casnvrfghesgesfjbsiadatfdyawgrokhstiorhfckjhsdvchgsdfgidjklfkhaweguefsgcajsdfgvjsgfjvdbgjksdhkegrfiaweyryegfrakjwehfgsdbvksjdbvgfsbvfdsguysdcvscbefguysdfuysefuysefgkjsbfgkjsef asgfsuyfdesgbfsTGfaefsefrsdg sefgsefsefsefsefsef
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.

no mistakes

i cant type very well when i have to read and copy it. i can type a lot faster when im just typing something out of my head.
that was a retarded sentence, i still got 83 wpm but made 6 mistakes.
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
Quote by Alreddyded
Your speed was: 221wpm.

askdaksbflskd casnvrfghesgesfjbsiadatfdyawgrokhstiorhfckjhsdvchgsdfgidjklfkhaweguefsgcajsdfgvjsgfjvdbgjksdhkegrfiaweyryegfrakjwehfgsdbvksjdbvgfsbvfdsguysdcvscbefguysdfuysefuysefgkjsbfgkjsef asgfsuyfdesgbfsTGfaefsefrsdg sefgsefsefsefsefsef

Nice
74 with 4 mistakes.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
God you guys in the 100s...are my heroes. Damn.

Your speed was: 68wpm.

BEGGAR. If Poverty be a Title to Poetry, I am sure no-body can dispute mine. I own myspelf of the Company of Beggars; and I make one at their Weekly Festivals at St. Gile's. I have a small Yearly Salary for my Catches, and am welcome to a Dinner there whenever I please, which is more than most Poets can say. PLAYER. As we live by the Muses, it is but Gratitude in us to encourage Poetical Merit wherever we find it. The Muses, contrary to all the other Ladies, pay no Distinction to Dress, and never partially mistake the Pertness of Embroidery for Wit, nor the Modesty of Want for Dulness.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
59. I can type a lot faster when I don't have to capitalise random words in the middle of sentences though.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Your speed was: 1199wpm.

You made 1 mistake, your mistake is shown in bold text:

111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111.....(went on for a long time )
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
Your speed was: 95wpm.

Congratulations! You made no mistakes, practice does make perfect.

Muthengi was fourteen years old when he first saw a column of shining-skinned young Kikuyu warriors swinging along the forest's edge towards the plains, like a ripple of wind across a field of ripening grain, on the way to war. Afterwards he could not remember the names of the warriors, nor the boasting words they had shouted to his father as they loped past, nor even the designs painted boldly in black and red on their long shields; but from that moment he became a warrior; his spirit marched with theirs, and dreams of battle filled his waking mind.

If you want to make this site even more fun, see how fast you can copy and paste the text. It will give you a ton of mistakes but an insane typing speed like the following:

Your speed was: 2076wpm.

You made 96 mistakes, your mistakes are shown in bold text:

In, the, days, when, the, spinning-wheels, hummed, busily, in, the, farmhouses,, and, even, great, ladies,, clothed, in, silk, and, thread-lace,, had, their, toy, spinning-wheels, of, polished, oak,, there, might, be, seen, in, districts, far, away, among, the, lanes,, or, deep, in, the, bosom, of, the, hills,, certain, pallid, undersized, men,, who,, by, the, side, of, the, brawny, country-folk,, looked, like, the, remnants, of, a, disinherited, race., The, shepherd's, dog, barked, fiercely, when, one, of, these, alien-looking, men, appeared, on, the, upland,, dark, against, the, early, winter, sunset;, for, what, dog, likes, a, figure, bent, under, a, heavy, bag?
Quote by Shredlet
Cheers Sinister that was really helpful a Dime-point to you!

"Any problem you can't solve with a good guitar, is either, unsolvable or isn't a problem."
Your speed was: 3257wpm.

You made 112 mistakes, your mistakes are shown in bold text:

In, the, latter, days, of, July, in, the, year, 185-,, a, most, important, question, was, for, ten, days, hourly, asked, in, the, cathedral, city, of, Barchester,, and, answered, every, hour, in, various, ways., Who, was, to, be, the, new, Bishop?, The, death, of, old, Dr, Grantly,, who, had, for, many, years, filled, the, chair, with, meek, authority,, took, place, exactly, as, the, ministry, of, Lord, -, was, going, to, give, place, to, that, Lord, -., The, illness, of, the, good, old, man, was, long, and, lingering,, and, it, became, at, last, a, matter, of, intense, interest, to, those, concerned, whether, the, new, appointment, should, be, made, by, a, conservative, or, liberal, government.

I did not use Ctrl + V. I don't know what you mean.
Quote by olif8

I win.

And, uh, no, I didn't use Ctrl + V either...

hahahaha nice!!!
Quote by Shredlet
Cheers Sinister that was really helpful a Dime-point to you!

"Any problem you can't solve with a good guitar, is either, unsolvable or isn't a problem."
33 wpm,
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
89wpm, 1 mistake.
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
I got 64 WPM with 6 mistakes.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
71 with no mistakes.

That said, I sat and stared for about 10 seconds, wondering whether or not I'd already typed out one of the lines.

EDIT: Just got 75 with no mistakes. I can see myself getting addicted to this and going until I get ridiculously high scores .
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last edited by JamieB at Jan 22, 2007,
flyingmarlin I feel sorry for your dog thats really cruel, unless its a dirty slut 0_o or you are the one recieving... 0_o
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Page 1 of 3