So I was at school today, going to my homeroom class, then I saw we had a sub. I was walking with my friend (who's a skater). So I got in the classroom and my friend goes "Holy shit dude, it's Rich Dotson". So I asked him who that was and he said he used to be a pro skater. I was really surprised because he used to be a skater, and now he's a substitute teacher? And of all places, why the shitty town that I live in?

Just so this thread isn't spam has anyone famous came to your school?
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Not really. Just some local baseball players that went on to hit, like .260 in the majors. Nothing special. Oh, well, I dont know if you guys have heard of the comidian Jim Gafagan, but he was born and raised in my town, and he's been to my local high school a few times, but nobody overly famous.
Nikolas
Robson Green (actor) came to my high school to film Wire In The Blood, I hit his Jag with a football. Stephen Byers (MP) a few times, Alan Shearer (football legend!!!) watched my football team train once and Will Carling (rugby) came to my Primary School once.
Other than the occasional speaker, I don't really know of any famous teachers, but I went to school with Brett Keisel of the Pittsburgh Steelers. His mother, Connie, was my homeroom teacher as well. I got an email from Connie a few months ago to tell me that Brett got signed for another 4 years with the Steelers worth $14 Million plus a $3.9M sign on bonus. Connie says Sarah, Brett's wife, still hasn't stopped shopping.

Man, I really don't know what I would do with $18M. How much stuff could one person really need? I'm sure I'd find something to spend it on, but my God, thats alot of money!
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
Not really. Just some local baseball players that went on to hit, like .260 in the majors. Nothing special. Oh, well, I dont know if you guys have heard of the comidian Jim Gafagan, but he was born and raised in my town, and he's been to my local high school a few times, but nobody overly famous.

Jim Gafigan rules.

None for me.
We get all sorts of famous people coming into our uni.
I'll see if I can list a load of them:

Steve Morse
Albert Lee
Gary Moore
Thrice
Hell Is For Heroes
Hundred Reasons
Murderdolls
Ritchie Kotzen
Shaun Ryder
Stu Hamm
Skunk Anansie