So this teacher who is known for being kind of a pervert is in class today. And we're talking about how Hilary Clinton is running for president here in the U.S. and anyways, he was talking about how stereotypes come up like "She can't run the country because shes a woman." And anyways he said the thing "You throw like a girl" And so he says "Do any girls want to come up and throw for us? I've got balls." And the class is all like WtF? Cause hes known for looking at girls and stuff like that. (He tried to look up my cousins skirt)

But yeah, after that whole thing, who thinks Hilary will do good in the run for President?

And no mindless remarks like "She sucks" or "Bush blows" but yeah.. Something intelligent.
Bishop of The 1st Church of Frusciantism.

Member # 11
why the **** not, cos i got telt that the other team is gonna be puttin a woman into president candidicy... but u realy shouldnt pay attention to me... this is just what my Modern studies teacher tries to shpeel at me...
Land of my high endeavor,
Land of the shining river,
Land of my heart forever,
Scotland the brave
I don't know. Think what happened here in England with a female leader. Although, Hitler was a man. So, both genders have good and bad points.
Well, having a girl would be an interesting change, but I'd rather see barak Obama as president. I think having an african-american president would be a bigger deal than a female president. If not that, I believe the black presiden would do a better job then the female counterpart.
Nikolas
here is something intelligent...

THERE ARE ALREADY THREADS ABOUT HILARY RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!!!! SEARCH FOR THEM!!
Quote by mulletman500
I don't know. Think what happened here in England with a female leader. Although, Hitler was a man. So, both genders have good and bad points.

Margaret Thatcher?

Supah Conservative

Member # 11
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
Well, having a girl would be an interesting change, but I'd rather see barak Obama as president. I think having an african-american president would be a bigger deal than a female president. If not that, I believe the black presiden would do a better job then the female counterpart.

I think Barrack would be ok, but I think he's a little young and he hasn't been through much. Thats what I've heard about him, but yeah, a black President would probably be a big deal.

Member # 11
i don't think america is ready to vote for a female president, tho i think she'd do a fine job! but i think i'd rather see barrack obama in there (black man vs. white female, good shiit!) but i don't think he has much of a chance in post-9/11 USA, having his name rhyme with osama and all!
^^ Yeah, that's what I think the hardcore rednecks will be like,

"Obama? Sounds too much like Osama... Ima vote for Bush again."

Hah

Member # 11
Well, we have to wait and see if she wins, right?

If she sucks it have nothing to do with her being a woman.
Let's not forget the Right Honourable Kim Campbell. The woman who led the Progressive Conservatives from

(169 seats, in blue, a majority government )to

(2 seats, in blue, the lowest seat count for a major federal party)
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Last edited by Will_Minus at Jan 22, 2007,
^Same here.
Quote by I*N*S*U*R*G*O
^^ Yeah, that's what I think the hardcore rednecks will be like,

"Obama? Sounds too much like Osama... Ima vote for Bush again."

Hah

I bet the rednecks really will try to vote for Bush, regardless of the fact that his terms are up.
I think Obama is a bit to young, and isn't strong enough to be president. He just doesn't seem ballsy enough to make big important decisions. Not to mention that big frivolous affair with placing his hand on the Koran.
I can't say too much for anyone right now cuz I don't know all the issues. For the most part I'm conservative and Republican, but I vote on the issues at hand and the person with the best interests wins.

But to keep on the other topic...your teacher is quite sexist. True men are almost always superior to women physically and always will be do to genetics, but this is politics and that's not governed by being physical this day and age. I've seen some hard ass women before.
Quote by I*N*S*U*R*G*O
I think Barrack would be ok, but I think he's a little young and he hasn't been through much. Thats what I've heard about him, but yeah, a black President would probably be a big deal.

Don't believe everything you hear.

Form your own opinions.

Bush blows

Hilary clinton would do a way better job than bush....im canadian anyways so i really dont care