hey, i am looking to start/join a serious indie post punk rock band. i can play lead/rythm guitar and do lead or backup vocals. i live in the cherry hill, nj area and am 16. some of my favorite bands are joy division, bauhaus, gang of four, interpol, yeah yeah yeahs, pixies, sonic youth, and stuff like that
If you have a way of getting to Gibbsboro or Berlin, I might be able to work something out for ya. I play guitar and my buddy plays drums and we've been looking for another guitarist. We focus more on heavier stuff than indie or punk (we're more metal), but we do play indie and punk. Can you play lead?
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you
i rather not focus on metal band. i am looking for an indie band. thts writes their own stuff and what not. but yes i play lead
Well there's an idea for a new direction- a mix of metal and indie. Maybe an indie band with a dash or 2 of some metal elements thrown into the mix.
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you