I don't like buying from guitar center too much and I really prefer small shops. Are there any well-priced shops in Massachusetts that anyone can reccommend? Im also looking for a guy who may make his own guitars or sell cool ones for good prices. I wont mind driving to get it. Can anyone reccommend either?
I work at Gordon Lasalle Music in Southbridge, MA. We have some decent equipment, mostly stuff that is reasonably priced and quality. Some good used stuff also.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
Im looking for Jackson or ESP V's or an original design V. Would you guys carry those?
Last edited by Teh Forest King at Jan 22, 2007,
go to the esp site and look for dealers near your zip i think there one or 2 in mass)i live in mass)
Right now we have a real nice Jackson that is Made In Japan. I put it up on eBay with no luck, so it's in the store. It has two humbuckers and plays great. Wait, actually I have pics of it:

*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
There's a Daddy's in Burlington, though I haven't been in there to see what they have. But, if you go to Nashua NH (lol no tax), I know they have some Vs there.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
There's a small outfit in North Adams that makes their own guitars. There are 2 guys there, one that makes the acoustics and one that makes the electrics. I've never played their stuff so I can't comment, but what I saw in their shop looked nice.

It's Sauve' Guitars
North Adams MA, 01247
413-663-3060
Daddys i'd also reccomend check out there website as they have good gear and slection plus there all around Mass so you should be able to find one if your willing to drive