I'm just starting to get into his stuff. Could you suggest some albums for me?

Gratze.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Extrapolation
Electric Dreams
Electric Guitarist
Any Shakti
Que Alegria
The Heart of Things.
Anything really.
"Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." - Richard Feynman
Try getting Miles Davis' Jack Johnson Sessions. His playing on those is insane. Also, check out the live album Friday Night in San Francisco. It's him, Al Di Meola and Paco De Lucia all playing acoustic. Some insane stuff on it.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
"A love Supreme" is one of my faves of his....
Also any of his Mahvishnu Orchestra stuff such as "Birds of Fire" are also awesome. Miles Davis's "Bitches Brew" is also another great album featuring John
Frank Zappa's not dead. He just smells funny.
Inner Mounting Flame
Birds of Fire

And his work with Miles Davis is awesome.

The other two albums are Mahavishnu Orchestra - here's a little peice of MO trivia for ya'll, they toured with Aerosmith in 1972/73.
DALAI LAMA OF ZEPPELINISM

Quote by Kartman

I look up to you now. I'm serious, I have more respect for you than most Ugers!
Get Miles Davis' 'Aura'.

His playing on that is phenomenal.
Your Majesty | All Lyrics/Melody/Piano/Guitar parts written by me. Please have a listen.
Quote by Derigiberble
Try getting Miles Davis' Jack Johnson Sessions. His playing on those is insane. Also, check out the live album Friday Night in San Francisco. It's him, Al Di Meola and Paco De Lucia all playing acoustic. Some insane stuff on it.

+2582523525

you just suggested the exact two i was about to.

the Jack Johnson sessiosn are amazing, i plan on getting the actual thing off ebay soon. Friday Night is also great, the two are very different though, nuy i hghly suggest both those.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Get Miles Davis tribute to Jack Johnson first. Not only will you get to hear McLaughlin, but possibly Miles finest (rock) solo on the track "Right Off". I got this one two months ago and just cant stop listening to it. I would recommend this one over Bitches Brew, hands down.
All other recommendations are top notch, but don't forget to check out Santana/Mahavishnu/McLaughlin's "Love Devotion Surrender" lp. An awesome take of Coltrane's A LOve Supreme and McLaughlin's highly psychedlic "The Life Divine" make it a must have.
Writing about music is like dancing about architecture
Quote by ferchersan
Get Miles Davis tribute to Jack Johnson first. Not only will you get to hear McLaughlin, but possibly Miles finest (rock) solo on the track "Right Off". I got this one two months ago and just cant stop listening to it. I would recommend this one over Bitches Brew, hands down.
All other recommendations are top notch, but don't forget to check out Santana/Mahavishnu/McLaughlin's "Love Devotion Surrender" lp. An awesome take of Coltrane's A LOve Supreme and McLaughlin's highly psychedlic "The Life Divine" make it a must have.

nice sig
"Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." - Richard Feynman
Quote by pavan
nice sig

Zappa
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.