I'm selling my Marshall Shredmaster, it's in good condition with the elusive battery cover still intact. It's an earlier Made in England model and is in almost mint condition apart from 2 small holes in the enclosure that the previous owner drilled to move the jacks (it has since been switched back and is fine). Great for any fans of Radiohead as this is Jonny's main distortion. £60 only delivering within UK.

I'll also accept trades - make me an offer.
I will never travel brandishing a sharp tongue, out of fear of piercing my own heart...
Last edited by YourLastAffront at Jan 24, 2007,
Quote by Biatch
any pics?

im interested!

Sure , here's some pics of it, sorry about the slightly poor quality they're done with a webcam (camera out of battery and I can't find the charger).

As you can see it's still in great condition, especially considering its age. I'm selling it for a lot less than the regular price these things fetch because of that minor damage, but it doesn't affect the pedal in any way .
I will never travel brandishing a sharp tongue, out of fear of piercing my own heart...
Last edited by YourLastAffront at Jan 23, 2007,
wow it does look good!

just wonderng... how old is it?

and where does the jack go exactly?

the hole should b fine i think...

and how does payment go? paypal?
The jacks go in the back as normal, they're all origional etc. It's about 15-20 years old I'd say, they were made late 80's - early 90's. If you could paypal the money to tomwesty@gmail.com that would be cool. I'm assuming you're in the UK? PM me your address also
hey i dont mean to be annoying but any chance of a pic of the back?

i also emailed u if u havent checked yet!

Cheers