Page 1 of 2
and if you knew me in real life, youd know this was very far from the truth.

anyway, three friends and i got sent to the deans office today [middle school] because one of the friends stole a goldfish off some girls plate in lunch. were eighth graders, shes seventh, and were pretty big [well i am] so she was probably pretty scared. i guess i never thought of this as 'bullying' but i suppose it is, and when i was in the deans office, the SRO says my name was mentioned by a mom who called in saying her son feels intimidated [apparently by me] into giving us his food.

so now we all have deans detentions sometime this week [not sure when yet] and i have the joyous tasking of saying

"guess what, mom? im a bully apparently!"

were planning on getting the seventh grade girl a huge box of goldfish as a peace offering

your opinion, please
What was the girl doing with a goldfish on her plate at lunch? Was she going to eat it?
goldfish? mom? dean?

Explinato for the anglias here plz.

If we were all bullies it would matter
when my friend grabbed it she was eating them, but this one was just sitting there. i suppose i should clarify this.

goldfish the snack, not the actual animal.

you know, "the snack that smiles back"
Pics?
How many guitar players does it take to change a light bulb?

Twelve. One to change the bulb and eleven to say they could do it better.
Wow your school sucks.
Last week somebody got sent to the principal because he promised someone that he would shoot them after school and they found a clip in his backpack.
I mean that I would understand, but goldfish?
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
wont stop the detention. give the box of fish to the dean instead
Quote by the dave
hahahahahahaha I laughed so hard I shat a little

Stupid goldfish theif. Your a damn bully! Shes going to have to live with the torment you have caused her for the rest of your life! Grow up!

This post is a joke btw.
By goldfish I'm assuming you mean those nastly little cheese crackers.

But that's retarded. Just explain to the dean what happened, and if that dosen't work, then TP the bitch's house
Quote by Milit
wont stop the detention. give the box of fish to the dean instead

yeah we know, we just figured itd be nice and all.

i try to be nice when im not wrapped up in the affairs of individual goldfish crackers.
Quote by Zuka
Sleep with the Dean.

slut

Sleep with the girl
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
well the best thing you can do is clarify to these people that feel intimidated is that you are just joking around and make sure they know you're not really trying to be a d!ck. i do stuff like that all the time, i'll poke fun at someone about something and laugh but i'll tell'em "hey you know i'm just joking around right?" sometimes i don't know the boundaries so i'll even tell people "hey if i say or do something that pisses you off i'm prolly just joking around and just tell me and i'll lay off ok?"
Quote by Kensai
slut

Sleep with the girl

I hope you are kidding, 'cause I was.
Quote by Zuka

I hope you are kidding, 'cause I was.

Zuka, don't worry. I would never call you a slut and mean it.
Quote by Preid
Goldfish is a cracker?

wtf?

Probably not in Scotland, but goldfish are these orange cheese-flavored crackers that we have. It's pretty common in the states.
ya z4twenny is right, you have to let people know when you dont mean it. not everyone always gets the joke
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by thundrstruk891
and if you knew me in real life, youd know this was very far from the truth.

anyway, three friends and i got sent to the deans office today [middle school] because one of the friends stole a goldfish off some girls plate in lunch. were eighth graders, shes seventh, and were pretty big [well i am] so she was probably pretty scared. i guess i never thought of this as 'bullying' but i suppose it is, and when i was in the deans office, the SRO says my name was mentioned by a mom who called in saying her son feels intimidated [apparently by me] into giving us his food.

so now we all have deans detentions sometime this week [not sure when yet] and i have the joyous tasking of saying

"guess what, mom? im a bully apparently!"

were planning on getting the seventh grade girl a huge box of goldfish as a peace offering

your opinion, please

First of all, what the ****? Was she eating a goldfish? Secondly, I don't know what exactly makes a person a bully, but you definitely are an ass.

Oh wait, goldfish CRACKERS? Why didn't you say so, dumbass? I take it back then, perhaps you aren't an ass.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by Kensai
Zuka, don't worry. I would never call you a slut and mean it.

Awww.
You lost me at goldfish...

*read thread*

*leaves thread*
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I really want some goldfish crackers now. Luckily, I have some.
Quote by BeefWellington

Interesting question...
Quote by z4twenny
well the best thing you can do is clarify to these people that feel intimidated is that you are just joking around and make sure they know you're not really trying to be a d!ck. i do stuff like that all the time, i'll poke fun at someone about something and laugh but i'll tell'em "hey you know i'm just joking around right?" sometimes i don't know the boundaries so i'll even tell people "hey if i say or do something that pisses you off i'm prolly just joking around and just tell me and i'll lay off ok?"

good idea, ill do that. thanks.

and after all this, my friend didnt even get to eat the dang goldfish....
Quote by z4twenny

Dude, newsflash: that makes you an asshole.
Quote by BeefWellington

Interesting question...
Quote by Preid

?

Americans are wierd.
Quote by Vornik
First of all, what the ****? Was she eating a goldfish? Secondly, I don't know what exactly makes a person a bully, but you definitely are an ass.

Oh wait, goldfish CRACKERS? Why didn't you say so, dumbass? I take it back then, perhaps you aren't an ass.

i didnt say crackers because i figured people would know i meant the crackers and that she wasnt actually eating a live fish.

but then again, we are in the pit
Quote by Tom Martin
What was the girl doing with a goldfish on her plate at lunch? Was she going to eat it?

the cracker
myspace.com/thecarlandbenextravaganza1

my band ^
Quote by ImNotSmart
the cracker

Apprently they are an American thing, not everyone is American, you know?
People of the world, Goldfish are small, fish shaped cheesy crackers (that are quite delicious might I add), not the orange and/or black and or/calico colored aquatic vertebrate known as fish

Someone had to clue them in
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Quote by beau05
I'd say country or bluegrass would be pretty difficult, for being inbred is a pre-requisite
Quote by Rude Mood
People of the world, Goldfish are small, fish shaped cheesy crackers (that are quite delicious might I add), not the orange and/or black and or/calico colored aquatic vertebrate known as fish

*Enters thread again*

Could we get a box? of them for the UG competitions in that case?

Im sick of entering comps for guitars and whatnot, i want these... gold fish.
i must say that not all goldfish are equally delicious. the pretzel kind is nasty, and the ones on the girls plate were plain. not original cheese, but plain. like a saltine with out salt.

and.... you know... shaped like... a fish....
Those goldfish snacks sure seem healthy

Quote by Zuka
Awww.

Page 1 of 2