Jesus wept.... Rage reforming and playing at the Coachella festival..

Arrrrrrrgh. I'm stuck in UK. Anyone want to carry me over in their luggage? PLEASE!
UG's only Manic Street Preachers Fan [So It Seems]
임정현 / FunTwo - Canon Rock
2006 sucked anyways!
Damn stoopid signature
Fuck you. I live an hour and a half away from the event but I can't go cause it's too expensive.
why the **** dont they just tour
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
Quote by Arthur Curry
They won't be so lucky when California breaks off of North America!

Bwahahahaha!

Yes we will, more oceanfront property, and I can launch my plan to takeover the state and sell it to Canada in exchange for meetings with Rush whenever I desire.
Quote by 198x
Arrrrrrrgh. I'm stuck in UK. Anyone want to carry me over in their luggage? PLEASE!

I feel excatly the same way . But he's right luggage anyone?
Quote by A_New_Level
why the **** dont they just tour

I heard rumours that they were going to tour, zach is on good terms with the rest of them.

I was thinking about driving out there with a buddy of mine, still might, maybe. We got some time to think.
Rage and RHCP, **** thats already a damn good lineup.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
...Guess who is buying tickets Saturday? Me! And RHCP too. I creamed myself once I saw that.
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
soundgarden should reform too.

thats crazy that Californians are saying there are too many immigrants. Pot calling the kettle black.
ahh soundgarden reforming would be terrible because imagine chris cornells voice now in jesus christ pose *shudders*
1# member of R.I.P layne staley club pm me to join
Coolest people on UG
Alucard ll
Kendawg4TooL
XeNoCiDe730
Thembones 16
Stepco
Ticks&Leeches
theWretched
Sadisticmonkey
michelangelo!
Kartman
DownInAhole
rockon1824
Rhinosaur Bones
I will sneak you over to san francisco, but only if you bring some bangers and mash and shepards pie. *licks lips* Ummmmmmmmm bangers
Not Enough AssHatery
Well I live in the UK and I'm gonna be going... But sorry, no luggage will be smuggled
Quote by The Necromancer
Yes we will, more oceanfront property, and I can launch my plan to takeover the state and sell it to Canada in exchange for meetings with Rush whenever I desire.

Never!...even for RATM we will keep Rush for ourselves!
I'm going to Coachella this year. It's about an hour and a half away from my house, so it's not too bad. I missed it last year, when their whole lineup was just incredible.
Quote by Love_Buzz
Never!...even for RATM we will keep Rush for ourselves!

Word up, it's pointless comparing the two, because Rush ass rapes Rage Against The Machine everytime
Quote by Tom Martin
Well I live in the UK and I'm gonna be going... But sorry, no luggage will be smuggled