I was wondering how the Telecaster Deluxe plays and how it sounds compared to a regular telecaster. Do the humbuckers make it sound a lot different?
www.myspace.com/slackerfridaysolong
Fender Toronado
Marshall Valvestate 8100
Fender PT-100 Pedal Tuner
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
I've played them a couple of times and they are pretty awesome. They do still retain a slight tele twang but they basically just give the tele that extra punch and power. They do sound quite a bit different from your usual telecaster but they are a lighter and brighter alternative to your run of the mill humbucker equipped guitar. You have to check them out for yourself really. Graham coxon and snow patrol i know have used them, so they are pretty versatile, i'm actually saving up to get one myself.
i played one today at GC. ive wanted a jackson but i saw the 72 deluxe and i said WOW and i played it and it was frickin amazing.. also jimmy paige used a tele on led zeppelins albums
the '72 one?

yes.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?