i need a windows program that will let me like set a cirtin time limit for how long some one can be logged onto the computer each day. so like, say i was logged on for 30 mins, it would log me off and i coulndn't get back on for the rest of the day.

it would be cool if i could get somthing like this for free but if i have to pay thats cool too.

^the greatest guitarist in the world.

A_Perfect_Tool:
How in the **** do you manage that?

(in regard to my 0.01 gpa)
Quote by Zuka
Pay me $15 CAD, and I'll call you ever 10 minutes.

Second that.
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Quote by mat_dombrock
i need a windows program that will let me like set a cirtin time limit for how long some one can be logged onto the computer each day. so like, say i was logged on for 30 mins, it would log me off and i coulndn't get back on for the rest of the day.

it would be cool if i could get somthing like this for free but if i have to pay thats cool too.

did you try google??

EDIT: i found something for you since you probably didnt search google:
http://www.pctimelimit.com/
Last edited by nirvana4lf at Jan 22, 2007,
ya i did try google, i realy have no idea what to search for.

mabey like "a cool program that will moniter how long i stay on the computer and then kick me off if im on too long and then not let me log on till the next day for windows, free"
^the greatest guitarist in the world.

A_Perfect_Tool:
How in the **** do you manage that?

(in regard to my 0.01 gpa)
Quote by mat_dombrock
ya i did try google, i realy have no idea what to search for.

mabey like "a cool program that will moniter how long i stay on the computer and then kick me off if im on too long and then not let me log on till the next day for windows, free"

uhh... its really not difficult. I foun that program on the first result of the first try, searching pc time limit program. but whatever, hope you enjoy it. its probably not free, but you probably wont find a free one.