hi, i'm doing my first build soon and i wanted to know what kind of humbuckers i'd want for an ash tele. i wamt a semi-hot sound thats good for classic rock. what do you guys thing of the PAF pro
MY BANDS

Phat Toosday and the Astro-Bus
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/ptabmusic

Lets All Get Superpowers
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/lags

Hobstolopho
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!
i never played a paf pro, but i think they're pretty good for classic rock, the sound clips on gibson site were pretty good too
tone zone wouldn't be too bad.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
A normal Tele bridge pickup should be perfect for classic rock. Otherwise, Alnico II's or P-90's would sound great
I'm thinking an Swamp Ash tele with a Alnico II in the neck and a standard tele bridge pickup would be the ultimate classic rockish sounding guitar.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
cool i also had an idea if iwas going to do two humbuckers to have 2 volume controls with coil tap or posibbly a 5-way switch doing the same thing. which is harder to wire?
MY BANDS

Lets All Get Superpowers

Hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!
i think the 5 way is harder, but that would be a bad way to do it anyway.

i would have 2 volume controls, a 3-way switch and the 2 coil taps. more versatile that way.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
okay. and thtat tonestyler thing sounds cool. has anyone used one
MY BANDS

Lets All Get Superpowers

Hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!