I'm growing my hair extremely long and when the day finally comes I'm gonna shear it all off. So I need some ideas of what to do with it other then give the barber a 2 hour long job. I'm thinking doing the following:

Making a house out of it.
Putting a humongous amount of it outside my friends house and setting it a blaze.
Making some kind of animal thing out of it.......

I need more ideas
What's up?
Give it to a kid that has lost his/hers due to cancer or cancer treatment. They can make a wig out of it. A friend of mine did that. To me that's the coolest thing you could do with it.
Quote by fireman464
Give it to a kid that has lost his/hers due to cancer or cancer treatment. They can make a wig out of it. A friend of mine did that. To me that's the coolest thing you could do with it.

+1
Quote by fireman464
But that's so...

...kind
Quote by fireman464

either do that... or make itching powder out of it... then... well, i'm sure you can figure the rest out
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by fireman464

+1000

Karma baby.
Not Enough AssHatery
Uh...don't shear it off and keep it?
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Quote by AzureNight
Uh...don't shear it off and keep it?

+1000
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
if your into dreads then get em done
then when they starting stinking too much just go bald
*nods*
Quote by fireman464

now i feel bad.

didnt know we were doing worthy ideas....
Quote by fireman464

+1000000
a girl in my class did that, its a good thing to do..i would if i could grow my hair out
hello, i've waited here for you e.v.e.r.l.o.n.g
Quote by fireman464

Agreed.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Im growing my hair long too . Is it a bad idea to cut the sides and back of my hair just to thin it abit?

But I agree with the above. Get it made into a wig.
Quote by oZone_TNS
Im growing my hair long too . Is it a bad idea to cut the sides and back of my hair just to thin it abit?

But I agree with the above. Get it made into a wig.

No , it is a good idea , your hair will grow longer better, and faster if it is kept in good condition with no split ends etc.
There is poetry in despair.
Alright well I still need to grow it like a foot longer for whatever I'm going to do with it so thanks for suggestions its about a foot and a half long right now so i got some growing to do.
What's up?