Im fairly new to guitar and very ... technologically challenged. i came to this board to get some ideas for a good quality wah wah pedal. i play classic rock and blues with my highway one strat. i was hoping that i could possibly get some opinions from more experienced players to help me make a educated decision. i really just want something basic and versatile that gives a good tone. sorry for the ignorance and thanks for any help.
Vox V847 is what you want. If you can spend more get the V848. They are great for more vintage stuff like rock and blues.
Quote by deg0ey
The best pickups for emo are no pickups at all...

Gear:

1996 Les Paul Classic w/ Alnico II's
Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
all hail the v848!
Quote by iloveboobs99
what im a pig bcuz i like boobs. Ok who here like boobs! just wonderin. i do

Quote by Shoestick
Never has there been a time more in need of a smiley that pops a boner.

tee hee

check this out 4 real
Yeah, Vox V847 or V848.

Don't go Crybaby.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Stay away from crybaby, they are not very good compared to other pedals, such as the vox. If you don't have much to spend go with the Vox V847 or V848. If you have a good bit of money to spend, look at Teese wah pedals and Fulltone wah pedals. They are top notch.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...