We took the test in my religion class, and I scored as an INFP. I later googled my type and the descriptions I found were spookily accurate. They even knew I try to pose in an aesthetically pleasing manner when I'm standing somewhere. Has anyone else ever done anything with this? It's some pretty cool stuff.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
I used to be ENTP, but I think over the last few years I have changed.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
I'm confused.
Quote by KaMiKaZi90
"Mr. Owl? How many strokes does it take to make my little man explode?"
"Lets find out! One! Two! Three!"
*Crunch*
""
^Google it. You're bound to find a free test.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
I'm INTJ. We did this a couple years ago, and it's stayed the same for me...
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

Quote by ac/dc_freak91
Sweet! Thank you good sir, you've saved my ass!

Thanks. ENFP
Quote by KaMiKaZi90
"Mr. Owl? How many strokes does it take to make my little man explode?"
"Lets find out! One! Two! Three!"
*Crunch*
""
Quote by VoodooChild15
We took the test in my religion class, and I scored as an INFP. I later googled my type and the descriptions I found were spookily accurate. They even knew I try to pose in an aesthetically pleasing manner when I'm standing somewhere. Has anyone else ever done anything with this? It's some pretty cool stuff.

Ever heard of the Barnum effect? The test has basically zero credibility within psychology circles.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.