6 21%
Audioslave
3 11%
Both
4 14%
None
15 54%
Voters: 28.
I just bought two albums. Black Holes and Revelations by Muse and Revelations by Audioslave. Im not sure which one to open or if I should just open both. Which one has the most amount of good songs on it?

EDIT: When I ask which one to open its because if I want to take one back it has to be unopened
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Last edited by clincher09 at Jan 22, 2007,
With a question like that, don't open them, just give them to me and sit down.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Well I was at Walmart looking at them both so I couldnt decide and ended up buying both, but I dont want to open one and get an album with only 3 good songs on it

Quote by poopsmith666

Quote by theBaartMan

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
i think that Muse album is terrible and Revelations isn't up to Audioslave's standard.
Gear:

ESP EX-102
Marshall AVT150 Half-Stack
why the hell would you buy both and not open both? i hate Muse and Audioslave's self titled is their only good one. id say screw Muse and divide the Audioslave into two with Superunkown by Soundgarden and Rage Against The Machine's self-titled
Nerdo-sez-bo wrote:

Bon Jovi can just **** off really.

Life is one big question when your starin at the clock
And the answers always waiting at the liquor store, 40 oz to Freedom
IMO Black holes and Revelations has a lot of good songs on it (Or you will think they are good the first time you hear them, they get boring after a while). Revelations goes the other way, on first hearing the album you kind of think....meh.....But after a few listens it the songs grow on you and get addictive.

So you should open the Muse one first. That way by the time you get sick of listening to Muse, you will be addicted to Audioslave.
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
They both suck. Neither of them are bands I get very excited about. Both of these albums are far from the bands best work anyway.
why would you buy albums from wal-mart, they censor the crap out of their CDs.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
why would you buy albums from wal-mart, they censor the crap out of their CDs.

Because I was there, and both of the cds arent parental advisory anyways

Ok this might help. I really like alot of Muse songs Ive heard, like Hysteria, Knights of Cydonia, Starlight, Time is Running Out or whatever its called. And I like alot of Audioslave songs, pretty much all of their singles that have came out, especially Revelations, so from that which one do you guys think I would like better?

Quote by poopsmith666

Quote by theBaartMan

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by clincher09
Because I was there, and both of the cds arent parental advisory anyways

Ok this might help. I really like alot of Muse songs Ive heard, like Hysteria, Knights of Cydonia, Starlight, Time is Running Out or whatever its called. And I like alot of Audioslave songs, pretty much all of their singles that have came out, especially Revelations, so from that which one do you guys think I would like better?

well...kinda weird...but both CDs are a departure of sorts for the band. Revelations at least sounds like some of Audioslaves previous work at times, however, the Muse CD sounds nothing like the songs you mentioned.
Gear:

ESP EX-102
Marshall AVT150 Half-Stack
Quote by garett
Audioslave because Muse are absolutely horrible.

Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.