i was wondering if anyone had a good tip about how to play some of the riffs thomas erak plays, the extremley fast pull offs he does, there isnt a really good lesson on this site..

e:7p0-------10p0-7p0------14p0-10p0------------------------------------------------------------|
b:---8p0----------------8p0-----------------12-10h12p10p0-8p0-7h8p7p0--------------------|
g;------7p0---------------------------------------------------------------------------------9p0-7p0-|
d:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
a:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
heres a good example
any help would be appreciated
Quote by freedoms_stain
Why did Americans decide you remove all the U's from words? was it a pointless act of rebellion? 'Screw you english, we're gonna slightly misspell words to show you don't rule us anymore! suck on that ya limey bum sniffers'?
Use your picking palm to cover the strings your not needed to play in order to reduce unwanted noise.
Quote by IROBOTInferno
Dumbass that is a classical guitar, use nylon strings or the neck will crack... and not the kind you were smoking when you wrote this.
play it really slow and speed up over time
Member #5 of the Red Sox fan club. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by thebrewfan
Once I saw someone try to seriously give someone "the vulcan death grip". That was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen until I saw this thread.
what's the rhythm on that one, shouldn't be toooo difficult if you work from a slow pace.
Oppression, quiet and Repressed
Swept under the seams
the bed of the acquiesced
where we sleep, insomniac dreams
Practice, practice, practice. AO,SO isn't really hard, you just need to slow it down a bit and gradually speed up. When you start to get sloppy slow it back down to where you get it clean again and speed back up.