okay,well in the first thread, i told you all about my most of my wrestling team getting drunk at an overnight tournament...and whether or not myself and the rest of the team should quit or not. Well we've been talking about it and we decided that we aren't gonna quit but we have another problem.........

Our COACH GOT FIRED BECAUSE HE DIDN'T CHECK OUR BAGS BEFORE WE LEFT TO MAKE SURE WE DIDN'T HAVE ALCOHOL, DRUGS, WEAPONS, etc.

Now we don't know what to do we have a diffrent coach now... a 19 year old community college student who wrestled at our school last year, but he's more like a friend and not a coach. so now we were thinking that we should quit since we don't have our old coach anymore...but again we still love the sport and we really don't want to quit...but then again, our new coach doesn't do anything for us. he just makes us run alot. god, i'm so confused, what should we do?
Originally posted FML
Today, was my wedding night. We had decided to wait until marriage to have sex. When I undressed and smiled at my new wife, she burst into tears and cried, "please don't make me do this."

Just wrestle with a club instead of your school.

Problem solved.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
I dont think that just because you have a different coach you should quit. Since you decided to stay with the sport in the first place, a new coach shouldnt hinder your decision. And knowing that most people dont put on wrestling shoes ever again after their senior year, are you going to regret quitting later on in life?
Quote by danny430
I dont think that just because you have a different coach you should quit. Since you decided to stay with the sport in the first place, a new coach shouldnt hinder your decision. And knowing that most people dont put on wrestling shoes ever again after their senior year, are you going to regret quitting later on in life?

i know i will regret it later, but it's soooo hard to not think about quiting. We lost like most of our Varsity squad and now we lost our great wonderful coach...man, all i wanted to do was wrestle...and now shit like this happens
Originally posted FML
Today, was my wedding night. We had decided to wait until marriage to have sex. When I undressed and smiled at my new wife, she burst into tears and cried, "please don't make me do this."

You should go **** yourselfs for making a man lose his job.
[IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7971/ugsig7ej.gif[/IMG]
Quote by Aim Sniff
You should go **** yourselfs for making a man lose his job.

I know, I already dislike this person. Nov 05ers Unite.
dude, all the end of season tournaments are individual anyway, so wouldn't you want to try and place regardless of how the team does?
Hey wow I wrestle too! That's totally neat-o! You know what I think? I think you should stop b*tchin' about this. If you like the sport enough, you won't quit. If you're just lookin for the easy way out, you will quit, and blame it on the fact that you have a new coach.

Best of luck, mate.
I am a breathing Time Machine!
i'm not looking for an easy way out. and i don't mean to sound like i'm complaining or anything like that...maybe i should just forget about the new coach and everything else and just wrestle cuz i like.

and i didn't cause him to lose his job...it was the other half of the team who brought the alcohol
Originally posted FML

Just keep wrestling...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
As a former wrestler and asst. coach for two years I have to say that you should stick with it. Wreslting isn't called one of the hardest sports for no reason. It's about overcomming adversity: weight cutting, sacrificing food, running, training, coaches, and team mates. It's an individual sport with a team element. You always wrestle for yourself first. And when you achieve that, you're their for the team. As long as everyone does that, there's no reason for complaint. Quitting doesn't help reform the team you lost, moving on does.
I don't get why wasn't this said yet.

Why don't you guys just have a buttsecks party?
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Where you ever in a wrestling match, and the other guy got a boner? Or you got a boner?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Bubban
Where you ever in a wrestling match, and the other guy got a boner? Or you got a boner?

i was in one wrestling match and the guy got a boner. he wasn't wearing his jock strap either...it was so gross/funny!
Originally posted FML