Page 1 of 4
self explanitory, name some little things that piss you off.

mine are

1) when my hair gets in my face when im writing or somthing
2) stepping in dog shit (i think this goes for everyone)
3) when i try to pick somthing up and i repeatedly drop it

this is a pretty stupid thread, but im bored and i just did number 2 on my list, and im ****ing pissed
Gear:
Epiphone 1958 Black flyingv
Peavey 5150 Head
Crate cab
Yamaha guitar (1st guitar)
Behringer V-ampire 112
when people dont use the search button.
"it is better to be a part of beauty
for one instant and then to cease
to exist than to exist forever
and never be part of beauty"
-Don Marquis

Quote by nebraskan
People who are racist are probably the most ignorant alive.

A serious sig? WHATTT?
when I'm watching a movie, and someone says "This is a funny part coming up". It ruins the funny part.
Really ditzy online girls. I find it embarrassing, annoying, aggrivating.
Quote by skippertipper
when people dont use the search button.

when people get anal because someone didn't use the search button to resurrect a 37 year old thread in which no one will pay attention to what they said because they are reading the first few pages.
Oh Shit!
you know what else kinda bothers me? drag queens, i dont understand why guys would wanna prance around like girls....but hell, they do what they want i guess
Gear:
Peavey 5150 Head
Crate cab
Behringer V-ampire 112
Quote by Zuka
Really ditzy online girls. I find it embarrassing, annoying, aggrivating.

How about just ditzy girls in general?
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
when you get a bowl of sugar crisp and then you go to put some milk on it, and theres no milk. i hate that shit.
Dinobot clone of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Member #6 of the Geddy Lee fan club - pm RIC4003 to join.
UG spartan number 180
Quote by Anything Goes
How about just ditzy girls in general?

Because often I catch myself being ditzy and I'll say to myself "Wait... what?"

Edit: Well, not ditzy, but... Something of the sort. In a joking fashion.
Quote by Barboom
when you get a bowl of sugar crisp and then you go to put some milk on it, and theres no milk. i hate that shit.

i hate when that shit happens
Gear:
Peavey 5150 Head
Crate cab
Behringer V-ampire 112
i hate optimists, but even more i hate pessimists. it's weird.

i also dislike it greatly when i get a bowl of sugar crisps and then go to put some milk on it, and theres no milk.
Quote by Zuka
Because often I catch myself being ditzy and I'll say to myself "Wait... what?"

What is it like contagious? I thought women only did that infront of guys to be well, I don't know why they do it actually.
When assholes have an overflowing trash can with tons of loose shit on the top with the wind blowing all of it over street and they call into the company when I don't put in the time to run around for 10 minutes to pick up their trash they didn't bag correctly. ****ing Yeadon.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']You're not done being flamed in your other thread yet

My guitar was here first so lay hands off my soul.
People who don't take the time to use proper grammar and spelling online.
Quote by Anything Goes
What is it like contagious? I thought women only did that infront of guys to be well, I don't know why they do it actually.

because they have ovaries.
Scabs that tear open easily
Crossing blades for a long time in a sword/lightsaber duel
Missing a note in a hammer-on series on Guitar Hero and having to pick up somewhere
Getting ever-so-slightly off on a pinch harmonic and getting a completely wrong note to sound
Quote by Anything Goes

I use it as a flirtation device.
Quote by Zuka

And hows that workin out for ya?
My anatomy teacher who talks like he's the perfect teacher, and loves the ladies in my class a little too much, and gives me a shitty mark on my culminating project even though I deserved way higher than what i got. He told me had to struggle to pass me.....trust me, I should've passed with flying colours. SO now my class mark went down 8%. Sweeeet....

EDIT: and when you can't get a raise no matter what at your job even though you've been there longer than almost everyone and are one of the best workers there. And then all the girls who suck and have been there less time get a raise and make more than you, and also the laziest kid you will ever meet in your life gets a raise and now makes more than me even though I'm way better than him and he jsut happens to be related to the owners.

Like wow! I asked for a raise 2 months ago and they said I'd be getting it....I have yet to receive this raise. I'm pissed off at a lot of things today....
Last edited by the_experience at Jan 22, 2007,
Quote by Zuka

well stop doing it. it annoys me so much when girls come off acting ditzyto be "flirtatious."

why not just act like your true self? i guarantee more guys will like it.
Quote by Anything Goes
And hows that workin out for ya?

It does the job. Gives the guy the "She likes me, she likes me not" Fiasco.
Quote by chocolatguitar
well stop doing it. it annoys me so much when girls come off acting ditzyto be "flirtatious."

why not just act like your true self? i guarantee more guys will like it.

Don't worry, it's just an act I do as a joke sometimes.
Quote by Zuka
It does the job. Gives the guy the "She likes me, she likes me not" Fiasco.

So it's your kind that is ruining my life, I have my eye on you.
Quote by Anything Goes
So it's your kind that is ruining my life, I have my eye on you.

I know you do, and thats the point.
My ****ing landlord.
Total asshole.
My car dies. So I get it into the driveway to work on it. Two days later, he bitches about that cause it makes the neighborhood look like a trailer trash neighborhood (his words). So I can't work on my car. I end up having a junkyard pick it up and buy another car. Which unfortunately for me is leaking power steering fluid (my old car didn't leak anything). My landlord is now bitching about that, even though I park my car in the ****ing street!
"Why don't you just buy a brand new car?" are his words. Cause I work for a living and I don't want $400 month payment (with insurance) to deal with and my girlfriend's parents didn't leave her $20 million to live on (his GF's parent did).
Yes, it does suck when you put out a bowl of cereal then there isn't any ****ing milk! that pisses me off.
some other things are when you are playing a song on guitar, and then some dumb**** comes along and decides he's gonna play on the piano and just pound the keys like he's actually playing something. That REALLY makes me mad. or when someone winds your tuning pegs up of down, although that doesn't happen very often. or maybe when you drop you pick in the soundhole. It's like they engineered the guitar to make it impossible to get the damn thing out. and that's about it right now.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
She has a pussy so she shall be banged.

Smile, enjoy, live...you only get to do it once.
Quote by CodeMonk
My ****ing landlord.
Total asshole.
My car dies. So I get it into the driveway to work on it. Two days later, he bitches about that cause it makes the neighborhood look like a trailer trash neighborhood (his words). So I can't work on my car. I end up having a junkyard pick it up and buy another car. Which unfortunately for me is leaking power steering fluid (my old car didn't leak anything). My landlord is now bitching about that, even though I park my car in the ****ing street!
"Why don't you just buy a brand new car?" are his words. Cause I work for a living and I don't want $400 month payment (with insurance) to deal with and my girlfriend's parents didn't leave her $20 million to live on (his GF's parent did).

Interesting Vendetta.
Quote by 318Charger
Yes, it does suck when you put out a bowl of cereal then there isn't any ****ing milk! that pisses me off.
some other things are when you are playing a song on guitar, and then some dumb**** comes along and decides he's gonna play on the piano and just pound the keys like he's actually playing something. That REALLY makes me mad. or when someone winds your tuning pegs up of down, although that doesn't happen very often. or maybe when you drop you pick in the soundhole. It's like they engineered the guitar to make it impossible to get the damn thing out. and that's about it right now.

How about when your playing guitar and people start touching the fretboard? Honestly your ****ing up my song and what your doing has absolutely no purpose.
Quote by Zuka
Interesting Vendetta.

I for Interesting.

Interesting Vendetta.

please excuse any actions i may make in this thread, seeing as i'm drunk ATM.

lolol ATM.
Something else that pisses me off - these nerdy honors class kids who'll sell out their best friend if a "cooler" kid just talks to them. I swear they have the social maturity of a baby coyote.
Page 1 of 4