Has everybody been wiggin out about this as much as I have?! Rage Against The Machine reuniting for Coachella's Music festival?!?!?! I'm definately going to that (even though I live in Michigan). I also heard Smashing Pumpkins might play too. Anyone hear anymore details about any bands or anything?
I doubt the smashing pumpkins will play. But that would be sweet.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Its in So-Cal, i think.

Also talk about Rage reuniting full time with Chris Cornell doing his solo work Audioslave might call it quits.
God i hope they get back together, Imagine if they produce a new CD! Imagine the amount of material they would have to work with!

Next time use the search bar dude. This thread has been done a lot since yesterday, plus it was in the news. While i am exited about ratm possible return i am getting sick of these threads
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
there been two threads on this, and ive posted in both, thats how happy and excited i am. Yeah man if your road trippin there me and a buddy would love to go with you, just on the other side of the border. We can swim over if you want.

I hope they do a tour if i dont get to go, that would be so awesome. Anyways pm me if were going
I also live in Michigan. If I start walking now, I might just be able to make it.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Too bad I live on the other side of the land mass we know as North America
Awww, as if it wasn't enough trouble getting tickets every year, now we Californians gotta compete with you out of towners too :P
anyone who goes through st cloud minnesota, seriously pm me. i would give my left nut to see them in concert.
i might go.

i figure it would cost me about $1000 to do it, which im totally willing to spend.