My friend in my band used a voice tuner on my voice to fix a fe wminor problems and he's ****ed it... so does anybody how to make it at least less apparent that one has been used?
What are you talking about?

Fixing your voice for a record?

Thats gay, because you can make it right in live performances... Meaning your a fake band.
You dont want to be like panic at the disco, do you?
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
What you are talking about is Pitch Correction. And fragydig, you are wrong. You can use it live.

I'm not entirely sure under what circumstances you've used it NFFC, what program are you using to record/alter?
Quote by Tom Martin
What you are talking about is Pitch Correction. And fragydig, you are wrong. You can use it live.

I'm not entirely sure under what circumstances you've used it NFFC, what program are you using to record/alter?

But its still fake.
dont use vocal enhancers, thats for faggot MTV bands
i mean, if you dont want your voice to sound digital, dont use it
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Quote by danzig-_-
dont use vocal enhancers, thats for faggot MTV bands
i mean, if you dont want your voice to sound digital, dont use it

Again, wrong. Pitch Correction doesn't make your voice sound digital, it merely corrects badly pitched notes to the correct key. When you hear those bands with the digital effects on their voice (the best example I can think of is Eiffel 65 - the guys who did Blue Da Be Dee), that's not the pitch correction doing that, thats an entirely different synthesised effect.
Quote by Tom Martin
Again, wrong. Pitch Correction doesn't make your voice sound digital, it merely corrects badly pitched notes to the correct key. When you hear those bands with the digital effects on their voice (the best example I can think of is Eiffel 65 - the guys who did Blue Da Be Dee), that's not the pitch correction doing that, thats an entirely different synthesised effect.

Erm... I'm pretty sure it's just pitch correction, but cranked up. Basically you tell the software what key you're trying to sing in, and you can make it so that it ONLY lets you sing notes in that key, meaning your voice just jumps from note to note without anything in between
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
The point of the matter is that pitch correction is cheating, and if you can't sing in key, then you need to sing better. Real musicians shouldn't need to digitally fix what they do.
Pitch correction is used all the time in bands. Maybe not so much in metal or what ever bands that have the singers screaming which makes it harder the use pitch correction because there is a lack of definition or fundamental tone.

But any mainstream song or band you hear on the radio, Tv i bet that they would use pitch correction or Auto Tune.
- Satch is awsome -