Seriously I'm considering it to be the best pedal ever made. Versatile, sounds absolutely incredible, I just can't get over it. I got it in the mail a few hours ago and have just been using it nonstop. Now I can get almost fuzz like warm distortion and smooth clean boosts. They're kind of expensive but 100% worth it. I got mine on eBay by the way.

*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
umm...cool?
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
How do you like the vibe? I'm considering adding a vibe, but I'm not sure I need it considering I have a flanger, a phaser, and a chorus already.
Also, try running the FD2 at 18v. I do, and it sounds fuller.
well, i've never tried one, so i can't say. care to send me yours so i can try it out?
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by evening_crow
umm...cool?

I'm just saying well...go buy one!
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
Quote by usc96
How do you like the vibe? I'm considering adding a vibe, but I'm not sure I need it considering I have a flanger, a phaser, and a chorus already.
Also, try running the FD2 at 18v. I do, and it sounds fuller.

My Deja Vibe is very awesome. If you want that Hendrix Machine Gun sound, buy it, seriously. I used to have an EHX Electric Mistress but I ended up selling it along with my Big Muff, Digitech Whammy, Boss DD3, and TS9 Tubescreamer. I was a pedal maniac for a while, haha.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
the fuzz factory.

kills everything.

also the wah probe, and the piggy in a box from pignose.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
I keep hearing the Fulldrive pedals are awesome but expensive; how much did that cost you?
What's MOSFET drive ??
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
I've played one... Personally I wasn't all that impressed.. Twas good but not worth 1/2 of the asking price (over here at least.) I prefer the tone of Hermida Zendrive and Xotic AC booster tbh.. For rockier things I like the MI Audio crunchbox...

For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details
Quote by De Amazing Blob
I keep hearing the Fulldrive pedals are awesome but expensive; how much did that cost you?

It was $217 brand new on eBay. And to answer the other questions, Mosfet is a setting that is supposed to resemble a Dumble or high end amplifier. It is extremely warm and sounds amazing.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp