I tried out the Clapton Strat and I liked it. I read somewhere it had a mid boost or something? What exactly is that and where it on the guitar?
I own one. Blackie model.
The mid boost replaces the second tone knob (the one normally for the bridge pup). It basically just accentuates the mid tones of the guitar, "beefing" up the sound and making it sound somewhat more like a humbucker. It also boosts the output of the guitar, by up to 25db on my 2001 model, so it makes it louder.
Quote by Vornik
Wow you just made us all look retarded for not suggesting that...

Quote by Doppleganger

I can use Google.
Quote by casualty01
13 yr olds should not attempt to make "points". Especially with their heads firmly lodged up their fucking ass.