I'vei n the middle of purchasing an Epiphone Valve Junior combo for modding purposes, and I need just a little more cash to make the deal, so some of my old cymbals have to go. Up for sale I have a Zildjian ZBT 20" ride cymbal, and a 14" crash. The ride is in perfect condition, but the crash was dropped at one point, and cracked. I cut a triangel out around the cracked area to prevent any more damage. Slightly different sound from it now, but some people prefer it. I'm hoping to get $50 for the two of them, plus shipping, but willing to negotiate. Just give me your offers.
Like good folk/indie music? Check us out at www.myspace.com/mckenzieshae
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
let me get back to you. im trying to get my hands on a drumset right now, and im gonna need some cymbals. ive got to negotiate with the seller of the drumset, and if we work out the right price, i should have enough money to meet your demands. If necessary would you include the price of shipping with the 50 dollars? PM me
Yeah, I can do that. It can't cost too much for me to ship it, lol. I'm gona be puttign more stuff up for sale here throught the week too.
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
I have a broken hi-hat, the spring in the pole has come loose, but I can fix it. It doesn't have the piece to attach to the top cymbal, and i don't have the hi-hats. If you have those parts , then I'll eb willign to sell.
would you sell the crash alone? how much w/ shipping to NY?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
well, right now I'm dealign with another person on it, but if that falls through sure. Just make me an offer, i might entertain trades too.
(for future consideration) I'll offer you a small clone w/ adapter for both, or an SD-1 for just the crash. that's pretty much all I have lying around in that price range...
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Yeah, I'd be willign to trade for either, just depending on what you want to do.