Hes pretty good, but i could care less
46 58%
Decent but I'm better
2 3%
Just flat out terrible
13 16%
Voters: 79.
Page 1 of 2
all I can say is wow that kid has way to much time on his hands, especially the no-looking-at-the-tv shredding. I included a Poll for judging.

heres the link

http://video.sympatico.msn.com/v/en-ca/v.htm?g=44abda0a-8442-4db6-afad-bf18366c13dd&f=imbot_en-ca_m_1317&fg=rss
Rig:
Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Red
Fender Highway One Strat w/ 2 Seymour Duncan Hot Rails & Dimarzio X2N

Boss SD-1
Boss TU-2
Traynor YCV50 Blue
Hmm. Cool, I guess.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
if i cant view it in firefox, i dont care to see it.

EDIT: he was pretty good.
Last edited by daytripper75 at Jan 22, 2007,
Oh NoEz A kId iS g0oD aT pLaYiNg a ViDeO GaMe H0w Awzum !!!111one!11

sorry, I don't see how is this cool
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
yeah he is good, but hes 8. think of how much he plays it, he doesnt have to do homework. He just goes to sleep, school, eats, and games all night.
well that was boring, i have never played that game but it looks crap and boring

i would rather play real guitar
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
no. just, no
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
I have to have Sp2 to watch this and I can't be arsed. Give us a link in ff please.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
i bought my first guitar when i was 8.... stupid lazy kids these days.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
I'm better than he is at that song, but I'm also so twice his age, so...
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
why flame GH so much, its a way for people to have fun with their friends with something kinda like (used loosely) a guitar. Settle down.

I thought he was decent

(just kidding i cant do it)
Quote by zippidyduda
Damn, you are the only august 06'er I know that has a brain! Congratulations!

Quote by SpedGangster
Ohgosh I have to agree with your sig. you really are the august 06er with a brain!

what can i say?

I'm the 100th Spartan
i'd like to see how good he would be at real guitar. I bet he wouldn't be much of a hero then.
Epiphone les Paul Standard
Crate GT1200H & Cab
Digitech RP70
DAndario Strings
Umm...okay. I played You Really Got Me on GH2. I played the bass line, and it was nothig like real guitar (or bass for that matter).
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Quote by E V H 5150
Umm...okay. I played You Really Got Me on GH2. I played the bass line, and it was nothig like real guitar (or bass for that matter).

it's not really supposed to be, it just mimes the ascending and descending pitch patterns. There's no way they could make it very close to what it's like to play on real guitar.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
Quote by EggNoggy
that kid is a loser.

I second
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

i hate little kids that are better than me at anything...
Epiphone les Paul Standard
Crate GT1200H & Cab
Digitech RP70
DAndario Strings
Quote by mitch_33
yeah he is good, but hes 8. think of how much he plays it, he doesnt have to do homework. He just goes to sleep, school, eats, and games all night.

Take school out of that and replace guitar with games. My life
www.Savetoby.com

Help Save Toby By Clicking Link Above!!!!!
Quote by Selin
i hate little kids that are better than me at anything...

I second
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

There is no way that any UG'er can call an eight year old kid a loser for playing video games. All we have done is upgraded to real guitars, and now we spend all our time on UG. Try not to flame little kids.
woopdee friggin doo. the kid can play a video game, who cares. thats ALL kids his age do........play video games. ill bet in 30 years time the GH controller will become the NEW guitar. live shows will be played with guitar hero. thats kinda sad. why didnt his parents buy him a REAL guitar. turn that talent on a fake guitar into REAL talent on a REAL guitar. now THAT would be cool if a kid that young was playing it on a real guitar.

EDIT: also som1 above observed that all this game does is spawn more posers. thats the truest thing ive ever heard on this site. a kid at my school was in the caf today, and he was walkin around tables with the ****ing GH controller in his backpack!!! if wearing an AC/DC shirt and carrying around a guitar hero controller isnt poser than i dont know what is
Last edited by pimpslap1236 at Jan 22, 2007,
Quote by Turd_Ferguson
He needs a girlfriend or something. Waaaay too much time

He's 8 years old.
my god people, calm the f*ck down. It's a video game. It's not a cheap way to play guitar. It's just supposed to be a fun game.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

Quote by pimpslap1236

EDIT: also som1 above observed that all this game does is spawn more posers. thats the truest thing ive ever heard on this site. a kid at my school was in the caf today, and he was walkin around tables with the ****ing GH controller in his backpack!!! if wearing an AC/DC shirt and carrying around a guitar hero controller isnt poser than i dont know what is

ok, im normally a GH supporter but thats just pathetic
Quote by zippidyduda
Damn, you are the only august 06'er I know that has a brain! Congratulations!

Quote by SpedGangster
Ohgosh I have to agree with your sig. you really are the august 06er with a brain!

what can i say?

I'm the 100th Spartan
that kids a little ass sucker...thats all he is. I dunno its impressive, but who cares? i play that game drunk and im still pretty good, gotta love psychobilly freakout though.
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
It's a freaking 8 year old, what's he gonna do? Get a job? Hopefully you guys don't treat your kids that way. (Oh who cares about what you just did despite you being a small kid, I can do it too)
[Sig goes here]
Quote by carlsbad
It's a freaking 8 year old, what's he gonna do? Get a job? Hopefully you guys don't treat your kids that way. (Oh who cares about what you just did despite you being a small kid, I can do it too)

yep, if i ever saw him in real life, i'd probably kick his ass.
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
GH isnt a bad game. it is what got me into playing real guitar. because after i would compllete a song on GH on the hardest level it gave me a great sence of accomplishment. so then i started playing guitar so i could get the same felling but better.
so to all u ppl that havent played it shouldnt say anything about it because. when u do play it it will be the funnest video game u will prolly ever play as for the kid he has some major skills .maybe later on down the road for him when he has a bigger attention span he may think since it is so much fun to play GH Maybe it wuld be even funner if i played real guitar. then we got a new little guitar player in r little guitar world. but the reason ppl like the gamme is because it is fun and quick to learn especially for an 8 year
My Music
http://www.myspace.com/theocifers
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Danelectro Daddy-O
Skwisgaar voice:
"Hey, go pick up a real guitar, psh, he is dildoes."
he needs a real guitar, so he doesn't waste his time

and if you don't want to install anything (firefox users) go to you tube ans search for this kid, there's a lot of videos of him
you're promoting teh devil! im not using IE!
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

yeah I have this freind that comes in and says things like 'OMG i can play *insert solo here* on guitar' I just say 'You mean Guitar hero dont you! I can play that on a real guitar you little gay!!
Page 1 of 2