wow im kind of frekaing out here. My amp i bought a B-52 AT112 not even a month. I turn it on, guess what.....ITS NOT TURNING ON! what the hell is worng with it? i have no idea im freaking out because i never told my parents i bought it.
Some amps have to warm up I think, give it a couple minutes turned on... I dont know much about amps, so I'm just saying this because an amp at my school takes a few mins to warm up.
no i turn on the power, the light wont even turn on. I didnt tell my parents becuase they odnt like it when i spend my money on amps. They looks at amps are all the same. I dont know about the failed power valve since the light wont even turn on. **** this amp i dont know what to do.
have you used the standby properly?
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Btw, I don't spell it doughnut, because that spells duff-nut.
i'm looking a the fuse right now how is it supposed to look? it's not cracked or anything
Check the fuses smart one.

That would have been my first thought too.

i'm looking a the fuse right now how is it supposed to look? it's not cracked or anything

I bet your dad will know...ask him!
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
smuggle it to where you bought it. opening the back may void the warranty, which should still be up after a month.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Did your parents not hear you playing it? And if you used headphones on a valve amp you're dumb as f.u.c.k.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
how do you hide an amp?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
well it was quite easy i bought the amp and it looked kind of identical to my old one. when i came home my parents weren't there so i quickly hauled it to my room and i put it in my lcoset. They dont really notice the difference between combo amps. if i had a stack it'd be a whole different story.
^ ok.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Take it back to the store for a refund.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"